ChaLeaners Go Heavy or Go Home!

Options

Replies

• FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA... taking a break from MFP (really sick and obsessive).
    I am in my last month of ChaLEAN, it's been good...
  • purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    BRILE - I'm so glad to hear from you. We've missed you, so happy you dropped a few lines to say hi. Good to know you're still doing CX:bigsmile:

I know what you mean about the calorie thing, I gave that up a while back. I just try to be healthy, do my workouts, be happy and enjoy life.
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Good afternoon! I did my last Burn 1 last night, and need to try to fit in Burn Intervals tonight. Watched Push 1 last night to see what I was in for and I have to say it doesn't look too hard (famous last words?:laugh: ) and Lean looks scary to me, but I'm looking forward to it.
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply's all. I started doing the circuits in the morning. It works great for me. It leaves my afternoon for turbo kick or running(training for a 5k):happy:

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Oh...has everyone been shrinking in strange places? My chest went down 1 inch. Waist and hips are the same and my thighs went down 1 inch. My neck down 1/2 inch. Anyone think that's weird?
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Burn Circuit 2 for me today after hill training with about 5 K run. Still liking Burn and found myself amazed that I'm almost through week 3:drinker:

Nurse: I have given up trying to figure out the inches lost areas. It seems like the more I want inches gone from an area the more likely they will remain and if I'm happy with the inches I have somewhere else I'll sure lose from there. Ce La Vie
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Checking in with Lean #3...whew, those pushups kill me! I really like the Lean circuit overall the best though. It's nice to do compound exercises and work upper and lower body at the same time! Can't wait for week #2!
  • purple120
    Options
    Yeah baby, did push 3 this morning, full of energy today. :happy: I do turbo jam with my daughter tonight along with some ab work out.

Duffy - These workouts have just gone by so fast for me too, I start Lean next week. I did P90X before doing Chalean and I thought I would never get passed the 90 days.

Nurse - Glad to see that you are losing inches, that's always such a great mortivator. Keep up the good work.

Happy Friday everyone, and have a great workout.:flowerforyou:
  • purple120
    Options
    Alf - I love your new avatar, your puppy is the cutiest thing. I dont know if I've mentioned this before but you look so much like my sister. I'll post a picture of her so you can see for yourself.
  • nursegirl79
    Options
    I did intervals this morning and realized that I may need to eat first. When I got to the sumo blurbees, I was only able to perform 2 correctly. My legs felt weak and my thighs felt tight. The other bad thing is I didn't get to the abs. I'll have to do those tonight.

Would you all do the intervals over tonight if you didn't do very well with it this morning?:grumble:
  • bluekb1994
    bluekb1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am loving it! I just finnished my 1st 30 days and now am in the Push phase. Wow the heavy weights make such a difference. Right now I have just enough hand weights that add up to 20lbs I am going to need some more for some of the lower body moves.
    The burn interval and Ab dvd's are a killer! But I can see my body changing and the weight droping, it's a great feeling!!

Leanna
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! Week 3 of lean for life phase. I did push 1 again today and was able to increase some of the weights.

Welcome Taylorl, glad you like the program. You will see the most results doing the last 2 phases. :drinker:

Nurse, unfortunately we cannot control where to lose inches. :grumble: We never know. But you are making great progress. You can try intervals again but I would not worry about it much, just try it next time.

Fitz, I agree, the lean phase is a good one!! :drinker:

Purple, maybe I am your lost sister. :laugh: I also felt that 90 days went by so fast, in a week it will actually be 120 days for me since I am doing lean for life now. Not sure what I am doing next. I am not sure if another complete of ChaLean will help much. It will help to maintain I am sure but I might get bored. I don't need to lose anymore weight, maybe an inch or so from my waist but that is it.

Have a great evening!! :flowerforyou:
  • nursegirl79
    Options
    I did the intervals again this evening. I think I'm just better fueled in the afternoon...:tongue:

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their workouts!!
  • purple120
    Options
    I'm doing burn intervals today, but rest day for turbo jam. I'll probably wont do the workout till later this evening busy running errands. Just wanted to drop a quick hello before I head out the door.

Have a great workout. :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Hi! I went out for a long slow jog/walk with my husband. We were outdoors for 2:47 hrs and I burned 907 calories. :noway: I can eat a lot today. :laugh: Have a great day!! :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Where are my ChaLeaners??? Taking a weekend break? Lean yesterday and now will take a break for a few days. My husband and I are going out to the coast. Take care!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Did Burn if Off yesterday and Recharge...ahhh...love those 2 together! I'm planning on Lean #1, week 2 tonight after work and maybe a run. We'll see how the night goes! Have a great Monday!
  • nursegirl79
    Options
    I did burn it of and recharge yesterday. What a work out!! Recharge made me nauseous and I almost past out:sick: I don't know what my problems is with yoga. I ended up stretching on my own. The yoga moves are gonna kill me!:laugh:
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Did burn it off last night, started recharge, but the husband kept pestering me to come eat dinner :grumble:

Tonight I start Push phase. Wish me luck!
  • purple120
    Options
    I did Lean 1 this morning, boy I didn't realize it was about 45 min. long. I didnt go as heavy as I usually do, but I might even have to go lighter on some excercises. I also have a balancing problem when I do two excercises at the same time, I like to focus on one movement at a time. I do love how Chalean is so motivational early in the morning, keeps me going.

Its turbo jam for me tonight. I hope everyone has a great workout. :flowerforyou:
  • nursegirl79
    Options
    Doing Burn 1 of 3rd week tomorrow morning. I'm always so excited to workout. I just wish I would lose faster. But my eating does need a little help.:laugh:

Happy pushing!!