June 17: 2.2
    June 23: 1.48
    June 25: 1.94
    June 27: 2.2
    June 28: 2.2
    June 30: 3.06

Goal: 30 miles
    Total: 19.68 miles

Did not hit my 30 miles for the month of June however, I am proud of myself for walking 19.68 miles. I've noticed as I have been walking, that it is now becoming part of my routine in the evenings. I look forward to the walking challenge in July.
  • msuzie
    msuzie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get any more miles in today, so I fell short on my first challenge with 48.25 miles out of a 60 mile goal. I'm disappointed, but on a different note I did finish writing my first novel today, so at least I accomplished that. (It's terrible and probably not even worth editing, but still it's cool to actually finish it.) Thanks so much for running the challenges! I'll be in next month for sure!

Congrats to everyone who met their goal! The rest of us will try harder/plan better next time!
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    did my last couple of miles to clear my head and emotions and round out the month. Congratulations everyone
    86.5/75
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I did make my goal this month...was a rabbit at the beginning of the month and slowed down to a snails pace near the end. Congrats on everyone in making it through another month of moving our butts.

Not sure why but my ticker will not post.....Just to let you all know I walked 32 miles this month and my goal was to walk 30 miles...so I was 2 miles over my goal. :drinker:

Duhhhh was quoting instead of img duhhhhhh:tongue::laugh:

exercise.png
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone for moving their *kitten* in June... Here's to July :drinker:

exercise.png
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    We were camping Friday night and Saturday so I didn't log my miles, but it was 2 for Friday and 2 Saturday. Ticker updated.

MaEdm4.png
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    completed 138.36 miles this month short 11.62 I lost 2.2 pounds though so that is awesome. Has anyone every had the issue of gaining weight when they started running??

679.91 YTD 820.09 left for the goal
  • mother211
    mother211 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Finished up the month with 100 miles:> God is good! Lost 6 pounds:>.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Final update!

exercise.png
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Finished the weekend yesterday with a killer morning spinning class....

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't quite make it this month. I ended up pretty close at 65.2 miles out of 70.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    late letting u know this but did 5 miles on Sat :)

exercise.png