Share Your Tummy Tuck? Post your Before and After Pic

Options

Replies

• Jessika21lynne
    Jessika21lynne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    No more kids for me. I already have 3 boys and my tubes are tied! :)
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    bump

Just wanna say I love your ticker! I'm a huge LSU fan as well!!
  • mandys65
    mandys65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've just had a mini TT with a hernia repair, i'd had 4 previous tummy operations which left my tummy badly scared, hence the TT to make my tummy look better. After looking at all these amazing pictures, and you all look so good, i look at mine, I am only post op 20 days, I never had a drain in and my tummy is still swollen and if i press on one side of my tummy then it looks like a mexican wave all the way to the other side, I know its fluid as I can hear it, has anyone else had the same or similar experience? I do not see my surgeon till 12 weeks post op
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm 11 days post op and here is the link to my "blog" that has pre-op, 3 days post and 7 days post op pics....i probably wont take more until i get my freaking drain out - hopefully this week.....i'm still pretty swollen and draining fluid BUT i am soooo happy i did this for myself.....i will be even happier when the swelling goes down and i can wear real clothes and have my beautiful new tummy and can workout again.....

http://myjourneythistimeitsforlife.blogspot.com/
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'm 11 days post op and here is the link to my "blog" that has pre-op, 3 days post and 7 days post op pics....i probably wont take more until i get my freaking drain out - hopefully this week.....i'm still pretty swollen and draining fluid BUT i am soooo happy i did this for myself.....i will be even happier when the swelling goes down and i can wear real clothes and have my beautiful new tummy and can workout again.....

http://myjourneythistimeitsforlife.blogspot.com/
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    I was thinking about it 10 years ago after my 3rd child. My doctor told me she would only do it if I had my tubes tied, no more pregnancies after it. I couldn´t decide and today I am glad I didn´t do it then because now I have a fourth child.

Now I train really hard, my belly looks way better and it doesn´t really matter anymore.

My trainer said that if I eat right and weight train to take off the fat the skin will pull tight but it takes time. I'm hoping before I'm 40 I can have the tummy I fantasize about :D That said everyone needs to do what makes them happy so I'm not judging :)
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Bump...want to see this later
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I've just had a mini TT with a hernia repair, i'd had 4 previous tummy operations which left my tummy badly scared, hence the TT to make my tummy look better. After looking at all these amazing pictures, and you all look so good, i look at mine, I am only post op 20 days, I never had a drain in and my tummy is still swollen and if i press on one side of my tummy then it looks like a mexican wave all the way to the other side, I know its fluid as I can hear it, has anyone else had the same or similar experience? I do not see my surgeon till 12 weeks post op

I would definitely call your PS, there is a possibility you'll have to get that fluid drained. I'm really surprised they don't want to see you more often. I had a 2 day, 1 week, 2 week, 1 month, 3 month, and 6 month appts. I am going back for another one at 9 months.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My trainer said that if I eat right and weight train to take off the fat the skin will pull tight but it takes time. I'm hoping before I'm 40 I can have the tummy I fantasize about :D That said everyone needs to do what makes them happy so I'm not judging :)

I have done ab exercises for months with no results. I am a size four and still have loose skin that hangs down. I ate right and exercised for many months before going to the doctor to see why I was having no results. That is when I learned that there is no hope without surgery. Two doctors told me that pregnancy has left my skin stretched beyond repair. I have two hernias and diastasis recti (torn ab muscles) all from stretching so big while pregnant. They actually told me to STOP all weight training and ab exercises because I am making it worse. Good luck to you with your shrinking skin. For some of us, surgery may be the ONLY answer.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    What does bump mean?
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What does bump mean?

"Bump" just bumps the post back on the message board so that it stays current.
  • mandys65
    mandys65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

I would definitely call your PS, there is a possibility you'll have to get that fluid drained. I'm really surprised they don't want to see you more often. I had a 2 day, 1 week, 2 week, 1 month, 3 month, and 6 month appts. I am going back for another one at 9 months.

I called my PS and have an appointment with him in 2 weeks time, hopefully find out whats going on,
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You all look fabulous! I'm looking at losing roughly 100 pounds total, so perhaps surgery is in my future.

Thanks for sharing!
  • bluiz13
    Options
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    l537585227.jpg
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    l537585227.jpg
    Wow! Look at the amazing shape you had underneath that skin! It looks awesome :)
    Hope the pain's gone by now.
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kate7582
    kate7582 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Had one 2 years ago and it is the best thing EVER!! :)
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Firstly I want to say that everyone's before and after photos at utterly incredible. There is such a huge difference in how your bodies look and I appreciate you all taking the time to post pictures and offer your experiences on the subject.

My husband and I have discussed me getting a TT and he is in full support of the idea. I have a good bit of weight to lose still, and I want to finish having children, but afterwards I see no reason not to have the sugery if diet and exercise haven't helped to slim my waistline. However, being obese on top of pregnancy and copious stretch marks makes me question whether I could do it on my own. I'm not sure if I would so a breast life or not, I suppose that also depends on how my body adjusts to the weightloss and future pregnancies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!