Share Your Tummy Tuck? Post your Before and After Pic

Options
I'm considering this treatment for myself but was wondering what it was like to have it done from a patient's perspective. Does anyone have any before and after pictures after their tummy tuck?

Replies

• GelinaKnows
    GelinaKnows Posts: 46
    Options
    ya, I don't have a before & after pic, but I CAN tell you I'd do it again & again & again & again in a heartbeat. HURTS like hell, & I have a HORRIBLE scar that goes hip to hip, but I was a size 11 & a size 5 under the saggy skin! Now THAT was in 2003 (Dec) & by 2006 I was in a zero. I went from having a 2yr old & a 6 month old when I HAD the procedure, & being about 155, to 120. I LOVED it. Now I KNOW I could've kept it tight & everything, but just general life & aging took it's toll. I am still pretty flat there, as a matter of fact, I have these love handle things, but there's awkward bc of the tuck, lol, & my stomach has been just bloated, like I'm 'pushing it out' & I'm going to the dr on the 5th to find out why, but I'm 150 (due to sedentary actions after a feb accident) well, 144 now thanks to here & eating right! But yes, TOTALLY 100000000% worth it! If I can FIND a (horrible) pic of my belly giving Cassidy her 2nd bday party cake, OMG it's awful! Horrible stretch marks (they're all gone, mine were all between my crotch & belly button, so they were lopped off. If ANYONE has any questions, let me know! :) You know, I can ask my mom, for a pic of me before & after, even if it WAS 6-7 yrs ago, it's still pretty dang dramatic!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I know I want a tummy tuck. I would go with the mini, not because I couldn't use the full one but I don't care if it's "perfect" just lose some of that skin that is between my belly button and crotch from having 4 good sized babies and bad elasticity (apparently)...Finances hold me back. Plus waiting til I don't have little ones that need me to hold them. If you can afford it...I'd go for it! Oh, and if you're sure you're not going to get pregnant! That's a huge fear for me!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    ya, I don't have a before & after pic, but I CAN tell you I'd do it again & again & again & again in a heartbeat. HURTS like hell, & I have a HORRIBLE scar that goes hip to hip, but I was a size 11 & a size 5 under the saggy skin! Now THAT was in 2003 (Dec) & by 2006 I was in a zero. I went from having a 2yr old & a 6 month old when I HAD the procedure, & being about 155, to 120. I LOVED it. Now I KNOW I could've kept it tight & everything, but just general life & aging took it's toll. I am still pretty flat there, as a matter of fact, I have these love handle things, but there's awkward bc of the tuck, lol, & my stomach has been just bloated, like I'm 'pushing it out' & I'm going to the dr on the 5th to find out why, but I'm 150 (due to sedentary actions after a feb accident) well, 144 now thanks to here & eating right! But yes, TOTALLY 100000000% worth it! If I can FIND a (horrible) pic of my belly giving Cassidy her 2nd bday party cake, OMG it's awful! Horrible stretch marks (they're all gone, mine were all between my crotch & belly button, so they were lopped off. If ANYONE has any questions, let me know! :) You know, I can ask my mom, for a pic of me before & after, even if it WAS 6-7 yrs ago, it's still pretty dang dramatic!

I'm with you I had one 4 yrs ago and I loved it I will do it again and again and agin if I had too mines didn't hurt that bad my c-sections were 100% worst !! He took 8 lbs of xtra skin and I'm still flat! You can see my profile pic it's before and after!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Bump to see future pics
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    my wife is debating this, I rather her really work out hard and get to her place of happiness, but she works 12 hour shifts and is often to tired to work out.

This might be an option for her
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Check these out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3p23POcS8&feature=BFa&list=ULH91pVXrwVpo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91pVXrwVpo&feature=BFa&list=UL9KmcC1vQnsI

I'm such a surgery *kitten* it's not even funny but before I jump on the OR table I'm going to do my best to strengthen what I got since I've had no babies and the skin isn't THAT loose. I'd get the mini if anything but I want to give myself some time to shrink before doing that. I have a tattoo on my hip as well (my first one) and I'd be pretty bummed if a mini interfered with it. But who knows what'll happen in another year. Hopefully, I won't need one.
  • cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm bumping for more pics too. I'm 29 and the loose skin has been since I had my daughter 8 years ago. I haven't had a normal stomach since I was 20! And with my daughter I worked out so hard I was lower in weight then I was in high school and still had skin. So I was actually too skinny but its bcuz all I wanted was to work that off and it's just not possible for me so I'm right there with u. TUMMY TUCK HERE I COME!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Anyone else want to weigh in?
  • Jessika21lynne
    Jessika21lynne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Before and 1 year after (Had some pretty bad scarring around the belly button area. Just had a little revision done the week before)

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

389587_10150736327881577_1804116653_n.jpg
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am curious to see the before and afters as well so keep them coming!
  • Jessika21lynne
    Options
    I should mention... stretchy stomach was due to 3 kids and 80lb weight loss! :)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I had a TT about 8 years ago. My tummy is still good and flat (even through weight gain, loss, and then gain again...ugh). Like another poster mentioned, you gain weight in other areas. Mine is in the love handle area, which is not flattering. But when I am thinner, it still looks real good. The scar is almost invisible, and my belly button looks good.

Having said that, it does hurt and the drainage tube thing sucks. But it you get a good doctor, you will be pleased!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Before and 1 year after (Had some pretty bad scarring around the belly button area. Just had a little revision done the week before)

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

Wow! Amazing. I love the coverup tattoo.
  • CB_SFO
    CB_SFO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

LOVE the cover up! Its so beautiful!
  • GelinaKnows
    Options
    I don't know how I can post the picture on here, I may have to send it to someone....my scar is bumped UP in the middle, and ya, I have guys drawing up my phoenix tattoo to cover it lol! My hubby could only take a week off, so I think it's raised bc I had to take care of 2 yo & 6mo at the time...
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    BUMP! i might get one, im interested too. thanks :)
  • Jessika21lynne
    Options
    I don't know how I can post the picture on here, I may have to send it to someone....my scar is bumped UP in the middle, and ya, I have guys drawing up my phoenix tattoo to cover it lol! My hubby could only take a week off, so I think it's raised bc I had to take care of 2 yo & 6mo at the time...

Yeah, I think thats the reason the sides of my scar were thicker than the center. The baby was only 6 months old at the time and I went back to work after 10 days! I would love to see a picture of yours so i can see what your talking about with it being "raised"
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I WILL be getting one after my baby goes to school. She is 3 now. Im going to continue to work out, eat right and then get my boobs and belly fixed. Im so excited too see what my stomach looks like without all the extra skin. Having 3 babies and gaining a ton of weight has reaked havoc on my body.
  • GelinaKnows
    Options
    Hope that worked, I made it smaller...I THINK...
    tummytuck.jpg
    This is just yesterday, @ 144 lbs, it's MUCH more toned when slimmer (& the sides aren't puffed out, lol) but unless I'm bloated, it stays flat! <3

Ok, it's not WORKING but when I GO to photobucket, it's THERE...WTF
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!