Share Your Tummy Tuck? Post your Before and After Pic

Options

Replies

• ashleymichelle06
    ashleymichelle06 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I told SO I'm getting a TT and a BL some day. We're planning on TTC next summer/fall, but I'm not going to let pregnancy set me back. I only gained 30 lbs with my first and was back to my pre-pregnancy weight within 2 weeks of delivery. I am hoping that I will be pretty close to my goal weight in a year anyway. But then I will spend maybe another year getting into ideal shape before getting surgery. I just know that I'm gonna need it with an 80-100 lb loss.
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    I had one a little over a year ago. It was so very worth it. It honestly was the worst pain I've ever felt but worth it!!!!!!!! I won't post pics here but if you message me your email.....I can send them from my phone. It's a HUGE difference. They removed 7-8lbd of skin. After having 4 kids and 3 back to back....it was pretty bad. Do you have any specific questions you want answered?
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I wished I had the money for a tuck!.I'd have it in a flash!..........I noticed lots of ladies had lots of twins on this post, lol.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was at about 125 for my surgery :) and im 5"2.
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • OVERWEIGHTLUVA
    OVERWEIGHTLUVA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Wow!!! U all look amazing!! I can't wait to be on here too :)
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics and stories. I know someday I will get a tummy tuck and breast lift/ reduction but for now I am working on losing my weight.. hoping to have one more healthy pregnancy and save up for the surgery ... these transformations are aamazing!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I had one 6 months ago, and LOVE my results! I would do it again in a HB. Here's my blog and pics:

http://whirlwindtt.wordpress.com/
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I had one 6 months ago, and LOVE my results! I would do it again in a HB. Here's my blog and pics:

Ditto on the "I would do it again in a HB." No b4 & after pics though... other than those already on my profile.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options

You got really nice results!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Bump to review later.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I want one soooo bad too!! ugh, I envy those of you who have had it done. So brave!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! :)
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what happens if you have the surgery and then get pregnant? Obviously you'll stretch out again, but does the skin bounce back? And are there dangers with the scar? Just something I've always been curious about.

The skin is actually not attached to abominal wall. They actually pull skin down and reattach. So no dangers with scar if you get pregnant. Yes skin will stretch out again after TT, probably won't bounce back. I would wait until your done having children.
    I also would have consults with several MDs before choosing one. I am a RN and worked on a post op floor. We had lots of Cosmetic surgeries and Some md's were better than others. Ask a nurse friend, or go to hospital you would go to and ask nurses. They are always willing to give opinion lol.
    Breasts can be done several ways. Best results I saw were implants done through belly button or under arm pit. Also make sure they place under muscle. They look more natural . HTH
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I am about to get one in a month. My abs are split 5 cm. I am very active and can't stand the pooch hanging out when I go work out. I am constantly trying to suck it in. I can't wear any tops that are tight fitting because I look about 4 months pregnant. I am excited to get this done, but hope its as good as others say it is.
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    I had one a little over a year ago. It was so very worth it. It honestly was the worst pain I've ever felt but worth it!!!!!!!! I won't post pics here but if you message me your email.....I can send them from my phone. It's a HUGE difference. They removed 7-8lbd of skin. After having 4 kids and 3 back to back....it was pretty bad. Do you have any specific questions you want answered?

Please email me at michspor@gmail.com your pics. I am getting one in a month and a little nervous
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has suggested this blog with pics: mommystummytuck.com

I thought I wanted a tummy tuck, and her's looks great, but I don't think I want to endure the pain or slow down long enough to recover.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!