Share Your Tummy Tuck? Post your Before and After Pic

Options

Replies

• Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. Now I REALLY want one!
  • missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    lol. They cut your belly button out and keep it safe. Then once they've pulled the skin down and got rid of the excess (sounds gruesome doesn't it) then they make an incision and stitch your button back in - if you look closely you'll see the faint white line around the button which is the stitch scar.

Before having mine done I did watch the procedure on line as I wanted to know exactly what would happen - worth a go if you're not sqeemish!
    Ah...so now I understand what the other poster meant when she had "some pretty bad scarring around her belly button." I was trying to figure that out! Thanks!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    This is something I want to save up for. It's the one "vanity" procedure I'll have done. Ladies who have shown pictures- awesome. Just awesome.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    This truly is incredible.
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    Bump
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I definitely am glad I had one!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Bump to look at pics when I get home (pics blocked at work).
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Before and 1 year after (Had some pretty bad scarring around the belly button area. Just had a little revision done the week before)

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

389587_10150736327881577_1804116653_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing!! I've planned on having my scar covered by a tattoo also (when I get it done next year lol) ...Glad to see it can be done!
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thinking of a breast lift, what was the approximate cost?
  • WalterMom
    WalterMom Posts: 12
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck after my twins. The tuck replaced the the C-section scar. The tummy tuck scar is all that is left.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

WOW! Thanks for sharing!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NotSoShabby
    Options
    My tummy tuck (the after pics are only 3 weeks out!)

Before at about 190 pounds:
    fat.jpg

my tummy after at about 125:
    415746-310306.jpg

3 weeks post-tuck:
    021512165132.jpg

For more pics i have a thread i started called: "Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME."

wow fantastic transformation, what was your weight at the time you had surgery ?
  • WalterMom
    WalterMom Posts: 12
    Options
    That's a good question. What was the downtime like? Thanks for the pictures!!

I had four kids 5,5,6 and 8 at the time of the surgery. They were independent (which was helpful). I was able to hide my drains from them by putting them in a sling under my clothes. I slept in a recliner for a couple of weeks, but I was cooking and getting kids ready within a couple of days and I went to one of my kids baseball games (with tubes hidden) at the end of week one. I wasn't quite able to stand up straight, but I was able to fake it :). Pain was mild and I used only Motrin.
  • TaniaCorric
    TaniaCorric Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi dont need the TT but do have really bad stretch marks has the tattoo covered it really well? does it sort oh hide the bumpy look?

Before and 1 year after (Had some pretty bad scarring around the belly button area. Just had a little revision done the week before)

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

crazy! but cool... :)
    [/quote]
  • morgancbd
    morgancbd Posts: 11 Member
    Options

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

that is an awesome tattoo. great cover up
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!