• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    "Other people's opinion of me are none of my business."
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    That's ok.
    I like SMART FUNNY and NON Judgemental GUYS .....Men that love you for who you are and not what type of Body God gave you...

Just my opinion. :)
    Have a nice day!
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I bet they find dudes in pink little girl's bike helmets who are trying to be controversial super attractive too... so you're in luck!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    everyone has their likes and dislikes...just part of life. Find the person that likes you for you :)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Skinny/fit and taking care of their bodies to maintain their fitness level

Mmmmm. Nothing better to me.

Dear haters: don't get my thread close bc you don't agree with my opinion and my preferences. Don't be a hater.

Rae said it the nice way. I'll say this: I doubt anyone here gives a f*** what you like. We all have opinions on what is best.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Let's not practise reverse discrimination here.

there is no such thing as reverse discrimination; it's all discrimination.

and we all discriminate because discriminate simply means to separate one thing from another.

I prefer tall, lean men. but my lovenugget is average height & weight. I also prefer foreigners, but he's American. Does that mean I love him less? HELL NO! I love him for him and I think he's hot even though he wouldn't fit what I would describe as my "ideal."

There's way more to attraction than what we dictate to ourselves and others.

I also believe it's all just simple discrimination, but I chose the term reverse discrimination to avoid a lengthy, drawn out explanation ;)
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I would love to be fit and thick, not skinny, I would like to have some body left, this means big boobies,*kitten* and thighs not saying there arent skinny girls like this I just prefer to keep some meat on my bones for the winter time lol and to feel proportioned to my standard. I like fit guys as well but what I like most is people who try to better themselves.....nothing better than a person who strives rather than settles
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

and we all discriminate because discriminate simply means to separate one thing from another.

I prefer tall, lean men. but my lovenugget is average height & weight. I also prefer foreigners, but he's American. Does that mean I love him less? HELL NO! I love him for him and I think he's hot even though he wouldn't fit what I would describe as my "ideal."

I also believe it's all just simple discrimination, but I chose the term reverse discrimination to avoid a lengthy, drawn out explanation ;)

Preference is not discrimination.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Here we go:-)

weego.jpg

^^^^^^LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree with preferring a woman that values her body and health... Sometimes, women are worth the investment. I definitely wouldn't agree with someone refusing to date or even talk to a woman because she has some extra weight on her. You don't know if she works out, or if she's losing weight, or how much weight she's lost already. I think everyone should open their hearts to everyone else, and give them a chance.

this
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Do you think that everyone is concerned with what type of women you find physically attractive? I mean really, what compels you to feel like you must announce this? Whatever. I just don't understand these threads sometime... oh well :ohwell:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

Preference is not discrimination.

I know it's not.

I was talking about people bashing him for saying he likes skinny girls, but people not bashing people for saying they like fat girls.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options

Sorry, it's just a peeve of mine. I hate it when people say this because not only is it grammatically incorrect, it places a hierarchy on one particular group that reinforces existing bigotry.

edit: and I know what you mean, I'm not saying that you're doing this, just explaining why it bothers me so much.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

Sorry, it's just a peeve of mine. I hate it when people say this because not only is it grammatically incorrect, it places a hierarchy on one particular group that reinforces existing bigotry.

edit: and I know what you mean, I'm not saying that you're doing this, just explaining why it bothers me so much.

I totally understand. I also hate the idea that there's such thing as 'reverse' discrimination, as I believe discrimination is equal whether it's applied to whites, or slim people, or rich people etc.

But, ya know, simple terms and all ;)
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options

I totally understand. I also hate the idea that there's such thing as 'reverse' discrimination, as I believe discrimination is equal whether it's applied to whites, or slim people, or rich people etc.

But, ya know, simple terms and all ;)

You know sometimes you have to K.I.S.S. things for others to understand. (Keep it Simple Stupid, it was something I was taught when I was younger since I tend to get complicated when I explain things and no one but me understands what I'm trying to say)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    308jhqq.jpg
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    fair play to you.. rather a guy who likes a girl who is healthy and fit than one of those chubby chasers who feed their girlfriends to a seriously unhealthy weight....
  • patranus
    patranus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    For me
    Its more about the ability to set goals and keep them.
    Its the ability to care about ones self enough to exercise.
    Its knowing that one must put in hard work throughout life to get anything.
    Its the mental state and the drive of the person.

The result might be skinny/fit girls but there is more to it than that.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Not read the whole thread but have to say I am really surprised this has got to 10 pages without being locked! lol. Especially after all the related threads about skinny girls then theres the skinny versus fat threads.....soooo sooo many..

OP - great topic! ;-)

From a skinny chick aiming for healthy living! lol
  • GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    Options
    joker.gif

Wanna cookie?
    lol. yea I'm sick of seeing posts of people's preferences. who cares if I prefer blue eyes or brown eyes or red eyes? no one.

Clearly you do as you come into the threads...

You've got a good point.