Poll: How often do you step on the scale?

Options

Replies

• melsmars
    melsmars Posts: 21
    Options
    every damn day but only record every friday. i'm obsessed!
  • AshleyPaige1987
    AshleyPaige1987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but only once per day and it's usually right after I use the restroom after getting out of bed. I think it helps to know if I've lost or gained so I'll know if I need to work harder or if I'm on the right track,
  • deedra98
    deedra98 Posts: 6
    Options
    Daily in the morning, as soon as I wake up. Helps me focus on the exercise I am about to do and keeping on the straight and narrow.
  • Aleigh74
    Aleigh74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In the morning ....I used to do it every day, but when I stopped the weight came back. ..so now I'm making it a priority to start my day on the scale!
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Sunday mornings
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    almost daily but only reccord it on Friday mornings.
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I do it everyday just to keep myself in check and then I log the new low number. Even if I only lose 2 oz it still feels like a mini victory every few days.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Once a month to twice a month. Whenever I visit my recruiter's office. I trust his scale and no one else's, haha.
  • divinesaber
    divinesaber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Used to do it once a week, but now I do it everyday.
  • blueberry67
    blueberry67 Posts: 44
    Options
    every morning as a reminder for the day - but Monday AM is what I officially log in as
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Wednesday mornings. That is the only time I will. Period.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    lately whenever i think about it cuz i got better things to concentrate on
  • roberta65
    roberta65 Posts: 31
    Options
    everyday I know it isn't good to do that but I can't help myself
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    threw my scale in back yard DOGS are now playing Frisbee with it.. LOL
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I used to be on the scale every couple days, but this week I am trying for only once. I have one more day to get through, its been tough.
  • rcolivier2000
    rcolivier2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try and weigh in once a week, if i did it everyday i'd go crazy lol!
  • ajhr
    ajhr Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Officially, once per week on Friday mornings.
    Unofficially, up to 3 times per week because I'm curious!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I usually will do it once a week in the morning after the bathroom...otherwise I drive myself nuts if it goes up. Sometimes I will wait 2 weeks
  • masot98
    masot98 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    everyday! just to stay in check.. it is easy to get off track.. weighing in once a day is great for me right now as i'm losing weight
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    When I didn't have a home scale I was only stepping on a scale once a week at the weight loss clinic I was going through, but I kept finding their scales to be inaccurate because I was going in the middle of the afternoon, clothed, and after I'd already eaten breakfast and drank three or four 16oz servings of water.

Bought a home scale two weeks ago and I weigh every morning, write the day's weight on a sticky note, and just record it all week until I get to the day I usually recorded it here and record it or what number cropped up the most/was the number I stayed at several days in a row. For example my weight this morning, my recording day, was the same weight I've been at the past 5 days, so that's what I recorded.