I think girls who don't accept guy friends on MFP...

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I didn't used to accept them (except GorillaNJ and BigPelly - they slipped through the cracks) for the first year or so I was on MFP.

I was *seriously* missing out! You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I wait for people to send me a request, I will accept if they say something along with the request. I am here to get healthy, I have ZERO support in the outside world lol so I need it from the friends I have on here :bigsmile:
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i think the creepier the guy the better friends we are. lol.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to send out friend request to the ladies on here, because I just assume that they are getting lots of creepy request from guys like the OP. So yeah I have like 7 friends, but always room for lots more!

OP=fabulous, not creepy.

i second that!

Thank you both. Y'all are the best. Wanna try a threesome tonite??? :devil:

only if there is bacon.

Bacon makes EVERYTHING bettah!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to send out friend request to the ladies on here, because I just assume that they are getting lots of creepy request from guys like the OP. So yeah I have like 7 friends, but always room for lots more!

Its really a shame that some people have absolutely no recognition of sarcasm........They gotta be missing SOOOOO much of life.

Yes life has just passed me by, if you could please help me.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Its really a shame that some people have absolutely no recognition of sarcasm........They gotta be missing SOOOOO much of life.

My advice would be "don't take everything so seriously". Most of what is posted on these forums is troll posts and sarcasm. Look for it before you start assasinating people's character.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I wait for people to send me a request, I will accept if they say something along with the request. I am here to get healthy, I have ZERO support in the outside world lol so I need it from the friends I have on here :bigsmile:

Be brave.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If you tell them you breath hard and heavy when you look at their pictures usually they have a change of heart.

So that's how you get them, you are smart!

If i got a FR like that I'd accept for sure. :laugh:
    Funny though...stop putting up "real" pics of me and the requests stop coming in...put up the hot sweaty ab pic--the floodgates open!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options

My advice would be "don't take everything so seriously". Most of what is posted on these forums is troll posts and sarcasm. Look for it before you start assasinating people's character.

Noted, now if the internet came with sarcasm font I wouldn't have thought you were so creepy
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Noted, now if the internet came with sarcasm font I wouldn't have thought you were so creepy

I will check with my IT guys today....:laugh:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    .......are typically involved in relationships with possessive people, this is the net not real life I mean come on already \m/

It has NOTHING to do with being in relationship with possessive people. It is our preference and out of RESPECT for our men...
    I honestly have NOTHING in common with a male that is trying to lose weight, and although i would appreciate his support and encouragement i rather get it from a female going the the same struggles i am.

Thank you. Well said.

.....fascinating that you find it in yourself to speak for everyone....typically means more often than not, and I have enough examples from my friends (or those lost) to support my opinion \m/ So in YOUR case, it has NOTHING TO DO.....:drinker:
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If you tell them you breath hard and heavy when you look at their pictures usually they have a change of heart.

So that's how you get them, you are smart!

If i got a FR like that I'd accept for sure. :laugh:
    Funny though...stop putting up "real" pics of me and the requests stop coming in...put up the hot sweaty ab pic--the floodgates open!

I hear yah, I don't get any requests with my animal pics lol
  • aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    I think it is weird that people on here seem to assume that everyone is heterosexual. The 1950's are long gone.

There are plenty of gay guys on here who have absolutely no interest sexually in any of the women here. By the same token, just because someone is gay doesn't mean he "wants" every man on earth. People do have standards and types.

The same goes for lesbians too. They are on here as well, and plenty of them are hot and would not be sexually interested in any of the men here. That doesn't mean they wouldn't make fantastic friends, and again it doesn't mean that every lesbian is after every woman on this site. People have types. Gay people are not lecherous fiends constantly in search of the nearest same sex person to pursue.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    .......are typically involved in relationships with possessive people, this is the net not real life I mean come on already \m/

^ this or they are insecure
  • cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    I love a good sarcastic man. Couldn't get through life without them.

The feminist within wouldn't take a man limiting my access to sarcasm. Nope.
    :)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I decline a lot of men. But I also decline whiney females. Ive gotten such WEIRD messages from guys lol.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    to each their own.

i do think it's odd when a woman rejects because of a s/o though.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I accept guy requests, but delete if they are pervs. I mean real pervs, not sarcastic ones.
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    are really HOT! Course, I can't really know for sure, cause they don't wanna be friends..... :explode:

I accept everyone. However, I don't get many friend requests from guys... or girls.
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I don't decline people unless they start sending weird messages.

It seems no matter where you go on the internet, if you're female, you get weirdos.

It'd tattoo 'big fat queer' to my forehead if I thought it'd make a difference, but I doubt it would.