Where do you stand with your weight loss right now..

Options
12346»

Replies

• gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    I"m the same way after I get home from work Im just bleh its all i can do to get supper under way and
    chores that need to be done plus I eat out ALOT because of my lifestyle so that doesnt help either

but if ya get on track even eating out is not as bad sometimes you get use to what you can eat
    or portion control you just have to have the willpower which i lack a lot of times lol
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Its the best feeling considering I went on a vacation and didn't work out for 2 weeks and gorged on so much food!

I did the same although before I went on vacation is when I started falling off track and ever since I keep saying I am starting right & keep failing! I know I can do this I just have to push a reset button in my head!!!
    So I am behind right now!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    On track or ahead, not sure because I don't have a weekly goal, only an end goal! I started at 301.6 on January 17th, 2012 and as of this past Tuesday I am 260.0 pounds. I have lost 4 or 5 pounds in a week or .5 to none in others. But as long as those numbers keep getting lower, a time line isn't horribly important. =)