5"3 girls calling for your weight loss stories!

Options

Replies

• MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options

MiriahandrobinARcave.jpg

December 2012 about 206 lbs. or so

miriah7monthspost-op.jpg

I am now 17 lbs lighter then the pic above.

Brilliant!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Epic_2011148-2.jpg

You look AH-MAZE-ING! I only hope I look half as good when I get down to 115.:)

ditto!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is what I want for a body!! you rockstar!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    I have gone from 174 to now at 132. feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    154 still
  • mhughess13
    mhughess13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" I weigh 140 lbs and my goal weight is to get to 110-120 range! I want to work off all my weight quickly for this summer, but I also want to tone and define my muscles that I already have for sports and reasonings like that!
    Does anybody have any good advice on how to lose weight fast (30-45 days) and tone up in that time too? Workout videos, dieting suggestions?
    Anything will help! :)
    Thank you!
  • bthomas4293
    Options
    I'm 5'3 230 lbs size 18.
    I want to get down to 110 lbs or a size 4. Whichever comes first.
    I've struggled with my weight since I was about.6 years old.
    Wish me luck!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" down 72 lbs. =D
  • sophylewi
    sophylewi Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3''....

My weight 1 year back: 150lbs
    My weight now : 127lbs
    My goal weight : 120lbs

I was on a 150lbs a year back and had tried out many weight loss programs and diet. But nothing worked for me and I was weary. I happened to see this video on youtube which was outstanding from other weight loss videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHVdHYeDHC0

I learned from the video on how to eat in the right combinations including my favorite chocolates, cheese burgers and turn my body into a fat-burning mode (the video says :smile: ). I started following the video tips and advices and exercised at least 6 days a week. And yes it worked for me and I lost 23 lbs in a year. I'm still following my diet, eating out in the right way and doing normal exercises and giving a flip to my exercise once in 2 weeks, so that I'm not lazy in carrying out my exercise. I do cycling, swimming and will give a flip to some other work outs the coming week.

And I know how hard it is to cross the plateau stage as I'm also in the same boat, but I strongly believe that we can break this ice burg if we restrict our calories from growing high from the current calorie count and better if we intake less calorie than the count we intake now.

According to my body weight I can take a maximum of 1800calories a day. But now I don't lemme go upto this 1800 calories a day and maintain a less calorie count. But I don't have to give up any meal or even I do snacking in between every meal. What I do is I include in my each meal a combination of slow carbs, fast carbs and protein, so that my body doesn't store fat. I got all these awareness from the video I mentioned above.

All the best dear. We can cross the plateau stage:smile:
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5"2', aiming to reduce my body weight to 100 pounds.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< Made goal weight then started eating what I calculated my TDEE was PLUS my fitbit adjustment. Walk 4 mph 5.5 miles or run 3 miles per day.

Oh yeah, my diet consists of 95% unprocessed or refined foods. To be honest, I can not believe I look like this at almost 45 years old. I have been at it for 5.5 years, seeing a big improvement when I incorporated regular exercise 3 years ago but this body came about after I started eating clean 6 months ago. Ya'll can scream about all the scientific evidence you want, the way I look and feel is all the evidence I need to know I am doing the right thing for my body.
  • williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump...I love weight loss stories!
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Epic_2011148-2.jpg

You look AH-MAZE-ING! I only hope I look half as good when I get down to 115.:)

ditto!

Same Here! You had a child and you look so amazinggggg!! ^_^
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    oh thank you!! I have never had kids and I hope I can get a flat belly.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    5'2&3/4"

previously lost 51 lbs from 189 down to 138. I looked great at goal weight and stayed like that for years. Maintenance wasn't really hard for me. I had lot's of physical therapy to go to since I was injured at the time, but really I've just always been a healthy eater who will eat healthy around 80% of the time anyways.
  • JacksonEricka
    JacksonEricka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, excellent! Great inspiration. You look fantastic.
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    How'd you like the 30DS? I am considering buying it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!