New Challenge for Late Night Snackers (June 2012)

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Kinda embarrassing.... did well the first night, but failed last night:

Me: 1 - LNS: 1

Hope to do better from now on.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    LNS: 0

(Going to bed early helps, lol.)
  • amcangel
    amcangel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for awhile but never really involved myself ....... I do need motivation and help my son is getting married to a wonderful girl next April and I want to be able to enjoy the wedding. I want to be able to wear a beautiful outfit and feel good about myself......I have enough time to do it........I need to make a cut off *8:30 an d would like to move it up to 6:00 in a few weeks. I need some fitness friends thanks
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to join this, I always seem to snack as soon as everyone goes to bed.
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. My cutoff time is when I'm out of calories for the day!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 2
    LNS 0

did not have anything to eat after dinner AT ALL as i had used up my calories for the day. Was not sure i could do it but i kept coming back on here for motivation and I DID IT!! Was also down 1.6 pounds today!!!!!!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm pleased to report that I've had 2 successful nights of no late night snacking so far!
  • ksantomas
    ksantomas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh man, this is so me! My cut off is 8PM which means I may need to be in bed by 8:30PM :smile: I've never joined something like this before but am really looking forward to being part of this group. Thank you!
  • sokizzme
    sokizzme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's sound exactly like my habit... and I really need to give up this habit

Count me in I set my cut off time at 8 pm

Not count today please.... just finish party at 10.30 pm with last snack (the 2nd classic magnum)

But how you guys deal with it when you have to prepare food for others but cannot eat it? I live together with my friend and we always cooks together for dinner and for tomorrow breakfast... I'll feel bad if I'm not help them but I also feel wrost when I have to be in the kitchen and I can not eat any of those food T_T
  • nomomc
    nomomc Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in and need all of the help I can get! My biggest downfall is after 8 so that will be my cut off.....Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • LaurieInRose
    Options
    I would like to join too, please. I was just thinking about ways to keep myself accountable in the evenings since all of a sudden I am struggling with that again.
    My cut off time will be 9:30 for now.
    Since my Hubby gets home from work at about 7:30, that gives us time to eat, or if I go to the gym (and I can't eat before working out) I should still be able to have something before bed (at 12 or 1).
    Thanks for posting about this group!
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Night time is my downfall. I'm eating healthy all day until after dinner. I tried a 100 calorie bag of popcorn after dinner and that was filling and got me through the night.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 2*
    LNS - 1
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 2* - LNS: 1

Not a clean point since I finished dinner a bit later than planned and I decided later to finish the raspberries on the table since they were organic and would have gone bad till next morning. Not that bad, just not clean :smile: Next time I have to make it up for this by being more strict.

TO THE NEWBIES :flowerforyou: : please record your progress in the form:

Me: "NUMBER of nights you did well" vs LNS: (=Late Night Snacks) "NUMBER of nights you failed"
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    LNS:1
    I was really aiming for a perfect record,but...my daughter-in-law invited me into NYC for a girl's week-end w/her mom while my son was off camping w/the guys. I just had to have half a grilled cheese sandwich right around my cut-off time. :grumble: I'm giving it to LNS even tho we didn't have a real dinner because we grazed at various restaurants/bars throughout afternoon/evening. I should have been more disciplined and just had a glass of water. :ohwell:

On the plus side, I was good last night even tho we didn't have proper meals yesterday either - just some sharing at a couple restaurants. I got a bonus of seeing all 3 of my sons -even shared drinks and apps w/2of them and my husband, who came into the city to get me. :smile:

Let's all be good tonight.
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 0
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 3
    Lns 0