Hey Fat Girl....

Options

Replies

• Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Geez, I am such a softy. Couldn't hold back the tears. Love this!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I love this! I've been known to yell out my car window at girls jogging down the street, no matter what size, "you go girl!". My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I KNOW how hard that is. I still can't do it after working out for 3 months... Fat Girl Power! We're out there, we just have to show ourselves, and not just hide in the corners. :happy:

^^This is awesome, as is the original post! :drinker:
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this! It is exactly what I need t hear today. I am on week five of the C25K and I get lapped several times by people when I'm running around the track! So it really hit home and made me shed a tear :smile:
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This was awesome,I am glad I read this
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm not a runner but that was really beautiful
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I love this and relate so well!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    As a previously really fat guy trying to run ...There are times when I see this man/woman and I see my former self in them. I always encourage them...Eye contact or not. I always tell them to keep pushing they are doing awesome. I hope deep inside they never quit. I hope it helps them realize they are going to be successful
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!!
  • Smilejoelle1
    Smilejoelle1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, this is just absolutely awesome!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    love!
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Awesome!! Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I Just LOVE THIS!! I just read it in a blog my friend stole from you lol. Made me teary eyed and it is SO SO VERY true. I love seeing women out there trying, no matter what shape or size. It is a beautiful thing!! I used to be that girl!! Such a beautiful message!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I love when I see fat out of shape, old whatever people running or out doing things.

I just want to give them a hug and say. "Hey welcome to life! Its great, we have flowers, and trees, and beer on weekends."

I usually just end up giving a nod and hair flinging sweat at them. oops. sorry.
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for sharing :happy:
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow this is awesome. It makes me feel so much better about myself. I am the one thats out there runningavoiding others and refusing to make eye contact
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love this. I'm that fat girl at the gym
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    Crying!! This is awesome, I am a fat girl who runs at the gym alongside the fit girls and this motivates me to keep on running:heart::cry:
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Made me tear up a bit.... :heart:
  • mollsred06
    mollsred06 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    goose...bumps.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am crying like a baby here! I needed to read this badly!!!!!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much for sharing!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: