Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.

all I did. Why spend money you don't have to spend?
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    MFP's Nicest! | MyFitnessPal.com
    May 30, 2012 ... BrettPGH. Zombiechaser Cnsmith Tageekly Allie71 Kamikazeflutterby Carly Holly
    Mr Cape Captain Mal UUZennie ApertureScience. Lotte34 ...

www.myfitnesspal.com.cn/topics/show/614228-mfp-s-nicest?page... - Cached

^^^^When I googled Brett^^^^
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    May 30, 2012 ... BrettPGH. Zombiechaser Cnsmith Tageekly Allie71 Kamikazeflutterby Carly Holly

:drinker:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options

This....believe me the Body by Vi reps do not have your best interests at heart! They are MLM that want to make money! It's as simple as that, if they don't peddle their wares at a fast enough rate they drop down the pyramid and yes it's a pyramid no matter what they want to tell you.

Eat well and work hard, yes it's not a quick fix but it's a long fix and will sustain you in a health way for the rest of your life.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

It's amazing what you can find when you have a pre-determined opinion of someone huh? She probably saw that but went for the meanest one because it's better for her propaganda.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Geez with all the different Google results it's almost like someone *gasp* lied about me! But how could a Body By Vi salesperson just lie to make themselves look good like that? They're all about honesty and electrolytes!

Luckily it's not possible to manipulate Google, is it?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I would definitely listen to you! You are all the proof anyone needs that eating right and working hard without spending extra money works.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

one of the nicest, one of the hottest, one of the most inspirational: all of this and he still has time to call bullsh!t. this is why i adore him.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Suckers.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Options
    Geez with all the different Google results it's almost like someone *gasp* lied about me! But how could a Body By Vi salesperson just lie to make themselves look good like that? They're all about honesty and electrolytes!

Google accepts money if you want to make sure your links come up first, they have done this for years. Body by Vi is fully taking advantage of that.
    Options

This....believe me the Body by Vi reps do not have your best interests at heart! They are MLM that want to make money! It's as simple as that, if they don't peddle their wares at a fast enough rate they drop down the pyramid and yes it's a pyramid no matter what they want to tell you.

Eat well and work hard, yes it's not a quick fix but it's a long fix and will sustain you in a health way for the rest of your life.

I don't know any to say one way or the other. I've also not tried the shakes. I just know I don't have extra money floating around. I just did it the good old fashioned way of eating right, little cardio and lifting weights. Period.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Wow ... I knew I'd see someone dropping the "pyramid" bomb eventually.
    CLEARLY you have NO idea how ViSalus works :laugh:
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This is just getting stupid and lame now..

tit for tat...

you agree you dont agree whatever..

if it works for you then great if not then great too...

eat less ( i am ) work more ( i sure as hell am)

and i am losing weight.. my body fat has went down by 14% ( i had it professionaly tested 5 months ago and now) and i feel better and am healthier and not dead from the gun i wanted to put in my mouth at my lowest point...i think i am in a good spot and i enjoy it.. so thats the end of this silliness for me
    Options

I would definitely listen to you! You are all the proof anyone needs that eating right and working hard without spending extra money works.

aw, thanks! Your back is freaking awesome!
  • mrsdivershelly
    Options
    I started on it on monday and lost 3 lbs already. Im strict and use mfp also bust my butt doing the insanity workout :)) Good Luck!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

LMAO It's called SEO, or search engine optimization, google it sometime.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    *plants a big one on Patti's forehead*

:flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    ^ I agree with most of this. A few of my friends participating with me have had numerous health improvements since starting (not just weight loss, but lower BP, cholesterol, etc.) I see it with my own eyes.

I am not a promoter, although I have been asked plenty. You asked for opinions and this is an honest one.

Lower BP and cholesterol etc come from weight loss in general and from healthy eating - both of which can be achieved from eating balanced foods at a deficit.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Options

Wow ... I knew I'd see someone dropping the "pyramid" bomb eventually.
    CLEARLY you have NO idea how ViSalus works :laugh:

Right.....I don't know at all...just had 10 friends pitch me the same darn thing over and over again...and there are no "tiers" right.....and no "BMW" if you stay at a certain tier right? Give me a break.
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    hasnt anyone else here heard of a pyramid scheme?? just wondering.. because i'm fairly certain body by Vi is one......
This discussion has been closed.