The Walking Dead...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• OneFatHusband
    Options
    Great show, but an even better graphic novel. The 'Rick' character in the novel is much more tolerable than mamby pamby television Rick. Although I give the writers credit for giving ol' Rick some huevos at the end of season 2.
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Not a Lori fan here, either. I watched this every Sunday while chatting long-distance with my Walking Dead friends. Every episode featuring some of Lori's many faces of anguish were annoying. She needs a sammich and some volumizer for her hair.

Glenn and Dale are the best characters, along with T-Dog and Daryl. I'd like to see more of them. I like Rick, too.
  • OneFatHusband
    Options
    Yep I officially had my fill of Lori when she jacked that car and drove off into the countryside and wasn't paying attention at the wheel then crashed the car thereby causing extra grief and work for everyone else. Who doesn't pay attention at the wheel in order to avoid problems when driving though zombie infested woods? The Lori character is a dork.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I Love this show!! I want pet zombies too like the "mystery character" that just came on...and WHAT is that compound???? Grrrr...summer needs to pass fast
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Looooove this show!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I Love this show!! I want pet zombies too like the "mystery character" that just came on...and WHAT is that compound???? Grrrr...summer needs to pass fast

do you really wanna know?
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this show!! This is my second favorite show. My first is Supernatural. I've seen the first 5 seasons at least 3 times... ALL 5 seasons lol

Walking Dead is my second favorite - watched season 1 5 times, with 5 different people, just to make them watch it LOL watched season 2 twice so far, and the third is on its way (next week gonna have a season 2 marathon with a friend lol).

CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe Shane was killed off so early on though... season 2?! Really?!!? Ugh. But whatever. Excited for whats to come!!
  • rrrainiii
    rrrainiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I cried forever when Dale died. I have NEVER cried over TV/movies before! I felt really lame. *sniff* Poor Dale.

I never liked Carl, but I freaking hated him after that. So dumb. I feel sorry for Rick that his entire family lacks brain cells.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this show!! This is my second favorite show. My first is Supernatural. I've seen the first 5 seasons at least 3 times... ALL 5 seasons lol

Walking Dead is my second favorite - watched season 1 5 times, with 5 different people, just to make them watch it LOL watched season 2 twice so far, and the third is on its way (next week gonna have a season 2 marathon with a friend lol).

CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe Shane was killed off so early on though... season 2?! Really?!!? Ugh. But whatever. Excited for whats to come!!

he lasted way longer in the TV version than he did in the original story.
  • greenranger67
    Options
    I agree with the Lori hating. Remeber the episode in season 2 when she is in the tent alone with Rick, sitting behind him and talking to him about Shane?. She practically told Rick to kill Shane and then she freaks out at the end of season two when he does it. WTF is with that girl!?!?!?!?!?
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    TWD is Awesome-sauce!!!!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Like the show a lot. There is some marathon during the summer. May be entire season 1 and 2 with previews of season 3. Check out the amc site for the details.

Thanks for info :)
  • debsquestforhealth1
    Options
    I'm a huge fan! When it's playing and not in repeats I can't hardly wait for Sunday nights to come around so my husband and I can watch. I honestly never thought that I would love the series so much as I do. I think that I might read the comics since so many say they are amazing.

I'm also on the Lori haters band wagon. OMG, especially after watching the finale this season. I'm also really glad that Shane is gone. His character was horrible. I also cried when Dale died, it was so sad!

This next season looks to be a good one. Can't wait to see how they use the girl with the Zombie slaves and also what happens or is waiting for them at the Prison.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this show makes me cream.

BEST show ever.

Daryl is the shiz. I NEED him on my zombiepocalypse bus.
    Go Glen - such a team player.
    Lori erks me, and I agree, she needs to eat. Can she friggin keep an eye on Carl for a second?!
    We're all infected? DOH!!!

Cant hardly wait for next season. Badass ninja slayer in the house!

Friend me if you agree.

Lori= Worst mother ever
    Plus does anyone else had a weird feeling that Carl is Shane's? Just by the way she freaked on Rick when he said that Carl put him down. She was fine till he said that.
    Carl= can a zombie please eat him?!??!?!?!? That kid never listens and has a f-ing attitude
    I want to see more of T-Dawg, Daryl, and that bad a** chick with a sword.
    Oh and the whole "WE ARE ALL INFECTED" nailed that crap so long ago...none of my friends and family believed me so when it happen i was like "Bam Bi**hes!"

Bam bi**hes! Hahahahah too funny! I didnt see that one coming and was dyyyyying to know what the doc said to rick, so yes i was utterly surprised, in a good way.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep I officially had my fill of Lori when she jacked that car and drove off into the countryside and wasn't paying attention at the wheel then crashed the car thereby causing extra grief and work for everyone else. Who doesn't pay attention at the wheel in order to avoid problems when driving though zombie infested woods? The Lori character is a dork.

Yep, agree! Thats when i officially wanted to smack a hoe.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    I wish Shane didn't die. I think Lori sucks too. I've tried to get a peek into the season 3 with reading the comics but it didn't do me any justice. I'm still hungry for season 3!!! October is too LONG from now! I think they should show how Glen, Andrea, Myrl and Daryl, and the others got together (like from when it all started). They say the prison they saw has some stupid people in it. Can't wait to watch it... BLAH!!!!
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I cried forever when Dale died. I have NEVER cried over TV/movies before! I felt really lame. *sniff* Poor Dale.

I never liked Carl, but I freaking hated him after that. So dumb. I feel sorry for Rick that his entire family lacks brain cells.

Me too was really shocked about Dale, Carl in the wrong place again....

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) has come on a lot since This Life .... Weird hearing him with an 'Merican accent and not Blitish!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great show, but an even better graphic novel. The 'Rick' character in the novel is much more tolerable than mamby pamby television Rick. Although I give the writers credit for giving ol' Rick some huevos at the end of season 2.

The Lori character is much LESS tolerable, though! Man! She's mildly annoying in the show, but she drove me nuts in the comics.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Norman Reedus=:love:

Sorry for my less-than-intelligent post.
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I will be next to you on the couch ( in spirit anyway) waiting for season 3 !!

have even watched the talking dead just to see the actors in a talk show setting.

bye........... gotta run .............