Non-Scale Victories (NSV) - Care to share? Vol II

Options

Replies

• caswell806
    caswell806 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've recently tried and fit into a size large shirt. I can' t remember when I wasn't in an xl/xxl. I thought that was the coolest thing in the world.
  • libbi
    libbi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I made garlic pan seared cauliflower for dinner (I hate veggies) and actually LIKED it!!
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i have plenty! <3

first a little background
    female 5'2"
    hw: 135
    cw: 110

-fitting size zero pants comfortably
    -fitting size small shirts
    -going from 36D to 34C :)
    -no more leg chaffing (somewhat of a gap)
    -no more muffin top
    -swimsuit confidence
    -running with ease
    -sexy collarbones
    -muscle definition
    -FLAT stomach!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I want to be a runner - but I'm so out of shape I've started by walking. In the middle of my 5 mile walk there is a bench at the top of a very steep hill. I usually stop and rest here. Two days in a row now I have not stopped and rested, but pushed on.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I got a six-pack (more or less)! Now on to an 8-pack (look of determination).
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've recently tried and fit into a size large shirt. I can' t remember when I wasn't in an xl/xxl. I thought that was the coolest thing in the world.

I know wha you mean, because I would really like to fit in regular sizes!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

I know wha you mean, because I would really like to fit in regular sizes! Congratulations!
  • kittymoney
    kittymoney Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tighten my HRM chest strap.
    Shopped in my closet and my 10's pants fit.
    Bought a Medium size T-shirt this weekend (never been below a large in my life even at my lowest weight - which I am not at yet).
    Ran 7 miles this morning, my goal for Sept 3rd and meet it 3 weeks early.
    Happier and smiling a lot more!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    blonde71 wrote: »
    A fitness blog that I regularly read for the last year, the blogger has asked to interview me on how I went from frumpy to fit. Way cool. Just a dream come true!

Amazing!! I hope you are still doing well!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    kittymoney wrote: »
    Tighten my HRM chest strap.
    Shopped in my closet and my 10's pants fit.
    Bought a Medium size T-shirt this weekend (never been below a large in my life even at my lowest weight - which I am not at yet).
    Ran 7 miles this morning, my goal for Sept 3rd and meet it 3 weeks early.
    Happier and smiling a lot more!

Love this! Hope you are still doing well!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    invictus8 wrote: »
    I got a six-pack (more or less)! Now on to an 8-pack (look of determination).

Hope you got there since this post!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    I want to be a runner - but I'm so out of shape I've started by walking. In the middle of my 5 mile walk there is a bench at the top of a very steep hill. I usually stop and rest here. Two days in a row now I have not stopped and rested, but pushed on.

Are you a runner now?
  • Trishajac
    Options
    i have plenty! <3

first a little background
    female 5'2"
    hw: 135
    cw: 110

-fitting size zero pants comfortably
    -fitting size small shirts
    -going from 36D to 34C :)
    -no more leg chaffing (somewhat of a gap)
    -no more muffin top
    -swimsuit confidence
    -running with ease
    -sexy collarbones
    -muscle definition
    -FLAT stomach!

What awesome accomplishments! Hope you are still doing well!
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was loading up the leg press at the gym with 250kgs. A man came up and said "Thats alot of weight, its nice of you to load up for your partner..." I just smiled and said "No, actually this is my warm up weight" and continued on to do 4 amazing sets of 10 right in front of him. :D

omg SLAYYYYY thats amazing
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    My stomach is "noticibly" flat. My clothes are more comfortable!!!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    After wondering what my dog weighs, I stepped on my scale holding her. She weighs 47 pounds. Then it hits me - I've lost 3 pounds shy of my dog! I've lost a dog!
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    One of my close friends had to travel abroad to see his family around 4/5 weeks ago. He came back a few days ago, and the first thing he said when he saw me was 'Holy ****, you've lost so much weight. You look fantastic!'.
    I finally fit into a US size 8 designer dress, and I was trying body con dresses on - I have NEVER worn a body con before, and I think I just might this weekend :joy:
    I'm still in a US size 12 jean from H&M, but the pair I bought a few days ago are seriously loose now.
    I can fit into clothes from Forever 21 - a maxi dress and a pair of jeans I bought last August/September finally fit :grin:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    I was loading up the leg press at the gym with 250kgs. A man came up and said "Thats alot of weight, its nice of you to load up for your partner..." I just smiled and said "No, actually this is my warm up weight" and continued on to do 4 amazing sets of 10 right in front of him. :D

omg SLAYYYYY thats amazing

Amazing!!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    My stomach is "noticibly" flat. My clothes are more comfortable!!!

A great feeling, isn't it?!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    After wondering what my dog weighs, I stepped on my scale holding her. She weighs 47 pounds. Then it hits me - I've lost 3 pounds shy of my dog! I've lost a dog!

A cool way to think about it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!