Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Non-Scale Victories (NSV) - Care to share? Vol II

191011121315»

Replies

• Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    One of my close friends had to travel abroad to see his family around 4/5 weeks ago. He came back a few days ago, and the first thing he said when he saw me was 'Holy ****, you've lost so much weight. You look fantastic!'.
    I finally fit into a US size 8 designer dress, and I was trying body con dresses on - I have NEVER worn a body con before, and I think I just might this weekend :joy:
    I'm still in a US size 12 jean from H&M, but the pair I bought a few days ago are seriously loose now.
    I can fit into clothes from Forever 21 - a maxi dress and a pair of jeans I bought last August/September finally fit :grin:

I can't wait to shop! Can even do it in my own closet soon!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    I fit into size 0 pants! I was aiming for size 2, but yesterday tried on 2 and they were a little loose but 0 was perfect. Unreal! Also, can ran two miles straight without stopping to walk, before I couldn't even run a mile!
  • Trishajac
    abb117 wrote: »
    I fit into size 0 pants! I was aiming for size 2, but yesterday tried on 2 and they were a little loose but 0 was perfect. Unreal! Also, can ran two miles straight without stopping to walk, before I couldn't even run a mile!

That is amazing! Congrats!
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    I had to remove one of my rings because I was afraid it would fall off and get lost. I've worn it every day for the past 20 years so I'm feeling naked without it ;)
    Don't want to have it resized until I'm finished losing weight and have been at maintenance for a while.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    my - lie on the bed, suck in the gut and sometimes the zip goes up - jeans are so loose I need a belt!
    que happy dance ( holding on to my pants) ;)
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    I have been walking, using Map My Run on my tablet that I keep in a fanny pack. Today, after a long break due to changed schedule and illnesses that left me without energy, I decided to run. My Nexus was really bouncing in the fanny pack. Until I tightened the belt by 3 inches. And then I realized that when I wore it last summer jogging, I wore it under any fleece, not on top like I did today and when I still had to tighten!
  • Trishajac
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    I had to remove one of my rings because I was afraid it would fall off and get lost. I've worn it every day for the past 20 years so I'm feeling naked without it ;)
    Don't want to have it resized until I'm finished losing weight and have been at maintenance for a while.

That is awesome~!

you could wear your ring on a chain sometimes, praps? Great going!
  • Trishajac
    lacewitch wrote: »
    my - lie on the bed, suck in the gut and sometimes the zip goes up - jeans are so loose I need a belt!
    que happy dance ( holding on to my pants) ;)

Cool!! I am seeing a difference in my clothes as well since my "re-boot" in January! Congrats!
  • Trishajac
    I have been walking, using Map My Run on my tablet that I keep in a fanny pack. Today, after a long break due to changed schedule and illnesses that left me without energy, I decided to run. My Nexus was really bouncing in the fanny pack. Until I tightened the belt by 3 inches. And then I realized that when I wore it last summer jogging, I wore it under any fleece, not on top like I did today and when I still had to tighten!

Way to go! and great job on the running.... one day (maybe)... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!