Non-Scale Victories (NSV) - Care to share? Vol II

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    One of my close friends had to travel abroad to see his family around 4/5 weeks ago. He came back a few days ago, and the first thing he said when he saw me was 'Holy ****, you've lost so much weight. You look fantastic!'.
    I finally fit into a US size 8 designer dress, and I was trying body con dresses on - I have NEVER worn a body con before, and I think I just might this weekend :joy:
    I'm still in a US size 12 jean from H&M, but the pair I bought a few days ago are seriously loose now.
    I can fit into clothes from Forever 21 - a maxi dress and a pair of jeans I bought last August/September finally fit :grin:

I can't wait to shop! Can even do it in my own closet soon!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I fit into size 0 pants! I was aiming for size 2, but yesterday tried on 2 and they were a little loose but 0 was perfect. Unreal! Also, can ran two miles straight without stopping to walk, before I couldn't even run a mile!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    abb117 wrote: »
    I fit into size 0 pants! I was aiming for size 2, but yesterday tried on 2 and they were a little loose but 0 was perfect. Unreal! Also, can ran two miles straight without stopping to walk, before I couldn't even run a mile!

That is amazing! Congrats!
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I had to remove one of my rings because I was afraid it would fall off and get lost. I've worn it every day for the past 20 years so I'm feeling naked without it ;)
    Don't want to have it resized until I'm finished losing weight and have been at maintenance for a while.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    my - lie on the bed, suck in the gut and sometimes the zip goes up - jeans are so loose I need a belt!
    que happy dance ( holding on to my pants) ;)
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have been walking, using Map My Run on my tablet that I keep in a fanny pack. Today, after a long break due to changed schedule and illnesses that left me without energy, I decided to run. My Nexus was really bouncing in the fanny pack. Until I tightened the belt by 3 inches. And then I realized that when I wore it last summer jogging, I wore it under any fleece, not on top like I did today and when I still had to tighten!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    I had to remove one of my rings because I was afraid it would fall off and get lost. I've worn it every day for the past 20 years so I'm feeling naked without it ;)
    Don't want to have it resized until I'm finished losing weight and have been at maintenance for a while.

That is awesome~!

you could wear your ring on a chain sometimes, praps? Great going!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    lacewitch wrote: »
    my - lie on the bed, suck in the gut and sometimes the zip goes up - jeans are so loose I need a belt!
    que happy dance ( holding on to my pants) ;)

Cool!! I am seeing a difference in my clothes as well since my "re-boot" in January! Congrats!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    I have been walking, using Map My Run on my tablet that I keep in a fanny pack. Today, after a long break due to changed schedule and illnesses that left me without energy, I decided to run. My Nexus was really bouncing in the fanny pack. Until I tightened the belt by 3 inches. And then I realized that when I wore it last summer jogging, I wore it under any fleece, not on top like I did today and when I still had to tighten!

Way to go! and great job on the running.... one day (maybe)... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!