Replies

• k8snap
    k8snap Posts: 3
    Options
    I can cross my legs. :)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I started Chalean Extreme and Turbofire and I did 540 minutes this week and 6,322 calories burned.
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    Over Memorial Day weekend, I went to my parents' neighborhood pool with my family....and wore a bikini :glasses:

yay!!! This is a great one :)
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    My favorite NSV is that I FINALLY am comfortable enough to run in just a sports bra and shorts without another tank top / shirt. I worked super hard to get to that point and it feels so good!
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump no nsv just yet. But y'all are doing great
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My little Mii person on the Wii isn't pudgy anymore. He he.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bought my first bikini :) Still toning up to go though!!!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My little Mii person on the Wii isn't pudgy anymore. He he.

Love this.... I am VERY CLOSE to finally move from the "obese to overweight"..... on the Wii.... closest I've been since 2009!
    :flowerforyou:
  • AmpKat
    AmpKat Posts: 18
    Options
    There's the awesome locally owned/operated ice cream shop in town. Like Dairy Queen but better! And they've been open for the season since March--and I've only been once!

This is kind of a huge deal considering I used to be able to talk myself into going like, nearly once a week last summer. Woo-hoo, willpower!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bump
  • KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    I got a ladies UK size 18 waterproof coat today, in burgundy. admittedly it is a little snug but it fits! My usual black and mans size XXL is fast becoming a distant memory.
  • FrauHausMaus
    FrauHausMaus Posts: 194
    Options
    My boss told me I looked like I had lost some weight today :)
  • djker
    djker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having to go out this week and buy a few belts to hold up my jeans. Just got them a couple of months ago before I started with this and don't mind at all they don't fit anymore. Excited enough to hold off on buying the next size or two down since I plan on loosing even more. Seeing a two inch gap in the tummy area of my pants is reward enough and incentive enough to keep on going. No scale needed.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    At the same time as loosing weight, I managed to stop smoking....12 weeks now!:drinker:
    Thats huge! Big congratulations!
  • bmoregan
    bmoregan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ok, not exactly earth-shattering, but two days ago I was in a rush getting dressed and without thinking put my socks on while standing on the opposite leg.
    Then stopped and thought "I haven't done that in 20 years" !
  • heatherambrosia
    Options
    I've been running for 7 weeks and my overall time has gone from 15:46 to 13:12. Still a ways to go, but pretty awesome for 7 weeks, I think!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago while walking the trail my husband looks at me and says "I can TOTALLY see you've lost weight. I am so proud of you. Your doing great!" I about fell over! Also while walking the trail my three almost 7yr olds keep telling me "Slow down mommy...wait on me" LOL...Last Friday night my mom told me she could really tell I was losing weight and someone gave me some clothes that they could no longer wear that was a 22/24 I was hoping to wear them later in the summer...THEY FIT. I started two months ago at a 26/28 or 28. I am down 21lbs now...That trail I mentioned I can actually walk it with my family. Before I started this journey in mid-April I had to sit at the end and wait for them. My short term goal is to be 30lbs down by the end of the month and by Christmas to be down 80lbs. Overall...I just want to get this weight off and tone up without having to have surgery.

Angel
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today was my first NSV in this part of my weight loss journey. It was something that had been frustrating me for a long time, and is something fairly small - I was able to do a quadricep stretch with no hindrance. I wasn't able to grab my ankle easily before, and now I can very simply. I'm not sure if this is due to better flexibility, or because there is less mass restricting me from grabbing my ankle. :)

Hooray!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I put on AND WORE a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller than I was wearing 2 months ago...oh, and my ex asked if I was dieting because I looked good :)
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've got a few:

- My jeans are starting to feel a bit looser now - got a couple of pairs I now have to wear with belts to keep them up.
    - Bought 2 size 12 tops that fit me perfectly - one being a fitted t-shirt :smile:
    - My mum was saying my aunty (her sister) said I was looking really good in terms of my figure :smile:
    - The buttons on my work blouses are no longer popping at my boobs anymore :tongue:
    - One of my friends hugged me a couple of weeks ago and said they felt a difference when they hugged me:smile:
    - I can now swim 10 lengths of my local pool in a row - taking a 30 second break and repeating 5 times instead of 4 lengths with a 30 second break 10/12 times (discovered this today) :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!