Where did you lose body fat first?

Options

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm pear shaped and lose weight in my face and boobs first, then my waist. My stomach and thighs have been, erm, soft for as long as I can remember. I have a flat bum that is never toned, but I'm wondering how much of the flatness is because I used to be bigger and it just lost its springiness, so to speak... I started C25k a few weeks back and am seeing my ankles and forearms lose weight, but progress on the stomach and legs is a LOT slower.
  • Califor127
    Califor127 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hourglass - I always lose in my face first, then my love handles all but disappeared and now I'm noticing my thighs and arms are going! yay!
  • Denasally
    Denasally Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its ironic, but it would seem that whatever shape you are it goes from the places you dont want it to go first. Im pear shaped and its gone from my boobs first ( where there was little to go in the first place :-)) and is stubbornly remaining on my bum. My friend who is using myfitnesspal too is an apple and is losing on her bum ( which she had nothing of in the first place) and stubbornly remaining on her stomach. Ahhh Life ! Im off to buy a bike :-)
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    More of an hourglass figure, but I'm only just beginning so I can't really say yet....

But if it all comes off my boobs I think I'll cry :sad: hahaha
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Before always from breasts, recently from stomach, I am hour-glass Last and hardest from upper legs
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hourglass and apple- My face and my butt
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple shape. First to lose is my face. Last sadly are my arms and boobs. (the bits I wish it went first from!)
  • watchtheworld
    Options
    Hourglass - abs trim up first
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    im an hourglass, and i think i started showing loss in my face first
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am a hourglass, pretty well proportionned, and I lost tummy first, then hips. Hardest to lose: THIGHS!!!
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    Arms first. I'm starting to see definition in my abs. My booty is still too soft, lol
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i'm pear shape...

my face, then my boobs, which were pretty non existent in the first place, and my tummy. all areas which were quite ok to begin with. butt and legs have stayed the same... grrrrr.
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    my waist..my face..and my wrist...lol
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, I guess? I didn't/don't have much to loose, but my love handles were the first to go. Also a little of the extra pudge on my stomach. Thank you Jillian Michaels! :)
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hourglass- definitely my stomach at first (but only a little bit) and then my back (upper and lower). My lower/mid thighs have been doing well as well, but nothing as dramatic as my back. I'm still waiting to see where it will come off next.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    pear shaped
    probably face first but only notices my boob went first because i eas so proud of them (got them during pregnancy)...............so it's been face, boob, some abs and thighs. Abs is the hardest to get off since you cant spot reduce and te body decides for you
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass shape based on this website: Body Shape Calculator - Westfield but I'm straight or banana shape according to another...

Lost weight first in my stomach, back and face.

After 15 lb lost:
    Lost 1.5 inches in bust and hips
    Lost 3 inches off waist
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    stomach first, Im a ruler, or banana
  • ediblepotential
    Options
    Apple. Boobs were first. Abs were the last to go. But it was one happy day :)
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    I'm pear-shaped. I lost first from shoulders, back and calves, then boobs (so sad). My tummy, hips and thighs are a bit slow (though I've lost a couple of inches from those areas) so now my pear-shape is even more pronounced. I've always had skinny fingers and wrists but now they look kinda bony which is a bit scary. Haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!