Hourglass waist and middle
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    Pear...boobs :sad:
  • MissStatement
    MissStatement Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Apple. I lose from my extremities towards my center. So far I have lost weight in my hands, feet and face :/ my stomach will be the last to go unfortunately.
  • 203MrsB
    203MrsB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've asked my husband this, and he says I lose all around. I shrink in size so I am so broad. But I notice it in my face and clavicle.
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape, started losing weight because of my thighs and stomach, so where does the weight come off? my arms of course! :laugh: I can't win
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not sure what shape I'd qualify as (pear? orange?), but it started with my limbs and it's working its way toward the center of the body, maybe. I think. My forearms are much more defined, I see little bits of shoulder muscle, and I just recently noticed less flub around my ribs.
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am hour glass shaped and lost a little bit all over so far. Just wish the upper half would go down faster LOL. My waist accentuates the 'girls' which don't need any more attention. Thank you Mom for your prayers for my being built like you instead of Dad's side of the family! Prayer DOES work!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple-shape, too - tend to lose weight from my butt and legs first, which, naturally, is the last place I want to lose from :)

Getting to the point where I'm seeing some improvement in the belly area, and my sister told me she could see changes in my face.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    in mah rack!!!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My collar started to show up more. Then my legs went all skinny on me, then the waist.
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Top half--face, breasts, shoulders, waist.
  • skowalska
    skowalska Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    my butt!!! i worked very hard to finally get one then it disappeared before my eyes lol
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Pear shaped and it came off the boobs and face first.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have an hourglass shape now that i don't play organized sports, and although I started working out again, my boobs seem to keep growing! I would say the easiest place for me to lose weight/tone would be my stomach or arms.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I started off straight, now hour glass shape has taken place. I lost in my face first then breast and stomach. Last place to loose seems to be my hips and thighs. I've lost quite abit from both but still lots still in place...
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am a pear shape. I lose my butt first then my chest...lol!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Hourglass shape and lost in my hands and feet first, then forearms and lower legs. I know I've lost from all over because my measurements have gone down and I'm down a clothing size. But those places are where it's the most noticeable.
  • upmihah
    upmihah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    pear shape with big thighs and calves. face and belly lost first - I used to look like E.T. - but I don't have the overhang anymore. wish my calves and arms would shed some fat.
  • mkissa2
    mkissa2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Another apple here... and another one to say that it goes first from my legs, butt and face first. Wish the boobies and tummy would get the hint and take a hike too! :)
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    pear shaped and when I went from my heaviest to my current weight, it came off my boobies first :/ It's the one place i DIDNT want to lose weight, besides my booty.

If my last 15 comes off my butt and not my arms I might cry
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!