Where did you lose body fat first?

Options

Replies

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear. I seem to lose in my hips and chest first. My arms and thighs are slow to follow!
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My belly, and my chest ( I can see bones now!) and my butt.
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    Apple shaped- I first started to notice that my butt and thighs were getting smaller. Next, my face, neck and breast. After that my watch and rings started to fit lose and even my shoes. Lastly, I'm just now starting to see changes in my stomach area...very small changes.
  • TigersLions
    Options
    I think I'm pear. My arms.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Pear shaped but lost in my boobs and then fingers ????

Same here. I lost a lot through my chest, arms and face at first. Now I'm starting to see some changes in my wasit and hips, but it's taking quite a bit of work.
  • bunnyfufu2012
    Options
    Last time I lost a large amount of weight I lost it in my tummy first... Mostly on the sides. I'm a large pear.:smile:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am a rare avacado shape, similar to pair. I lose in my boobs first. gone from a 38C to 38B I am only down 7 pounds so far so guess where it came from LOL
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass/pear shape, and my boobs are getting smaller! They were non existent in the first place :sad: I'm also starting to lose weight in my fingers and feet?

The slowest place for me to lose weight will forever and always be my upper back! :grumble:
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Pear shaped and unfortunately I started to lose "the girls" first :( and in my face....So happy though for the face part.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I'm pear shaped. I noticed my back, fingers (my rings are loose), and face. Some in my waist because my clothes size has gone down.
  • naasirab
    naasirab Posts: 43
    Options
    I think i started off as a banana or an hour glass.. depending on if your going by the >9 or >6 ... I lose from my arms first, then belly.. chest and thighs haven't really changed but my stomach is shrinking alot, although my thighs are more toned and firmer from muscle. My hips have pretty much always been kinda bony.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Apple shape. My boobs disappeared first, the my thighs and *kitten*.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different but for me it's always legs, upper body, then tummy last (in that order). I usually gain in my boobs first though (or at least that is when I notice it).

ETA: I'm considered a banana/rectangle but I do wonder if I would be an apple if I ever gained a lot if weight (I tend to gain a stomach and rarely gain much on my legs)
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hourglass and I've always gained weight last in my face and so lose it first in my face. It's why I found it hard to realize just how overweight I was. Pictures of my face and looking in the mirror showed me essentially the same person. Until I hit 210. Then I could see the beginnings of jowls. They were the first things to go when I lost the first 10 pounds.
  • matmismel
    matmismel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. It always works its way from out to in. My face and calfs first, then the boobs and natural waist. My hips and thighs are always last to go unfortunately.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I lose it in my arms and face first. Its kind of annoying because sometimes I look sickly if all you saw was that part of my body. My legs and midsection always have a little squish.
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am apple shaped as well, I lose it right away in my bum and my face.

However, I've finally started to see changes in my stomach. I've been at this since November.

Only exception to this statement, I've been at this since January. Second I lose in my boobs and legs. Last to loose (always the hardest) is my stomach.
  • dekahler
    dekahler Posts: 4
    Options
    First noticed it in my rear, then my thighs. Then my face started shaping up! I've lost 27 lbs. so far, but I'm stuck there.
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hourglass and I always lose off my boobs and face first.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am an apple shape, and I'm loseing fat from my face, legs and hips first. I have been at this since April 6th 2012.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!