Where did you lose body fat first?

Options

Replies

• andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Pear, boobs and thighs .. although I have remarkably small thighs considering I'm a pear .. or maybe they're just small to me because I lost like 7 inches off of them..
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Waist & arms.

I don't know my body shape? I have big tatas, butt, thighs, and small waist (in proportion to the rest of me).
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm apple shaped too but I am lucky in that I will lose the fat from my tummy first, just wish I could keep it off!! Keep going it will come off eventually!!
    Holly
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I'm a spoon, according to:

http://www.shopyourshape.com/calculate-your-body-shape.html

When I lost weight (before I got lazy and irresponsible and gained it back), I lost it from my waist/hips/face first.
  • AniOnFire
    AniOnFire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a large hourglass and I lose weight first around my waist, then thighs then arms... and then very last... my hips... -.- so I get the donut effect around my hips, it's bigger than a muffin top and more evil.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I first lost fat in the place I cared the least about, and the body part I most wanted to reduce?
    That's the last place it seems to hold up. I'd be considered an "apple"
    The belly is my body fat's Alamo.
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    back fat
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am pear/hour glass. My boobs were the first to go. So sad. :sad:
    My stomach has been stubborn but I think it will be the last to go. My thighs have been getting smaller slowly but my hips have been my best work so far. I've lost a total of 26" so far...
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hourglass/pear shape. Lost it in my waist and butt first. Arms and thighs are the slowest to lose from, grr.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm apple and lose in my stomach first and then my face. Surprisingly, my stomach loss is very noticeable after 10 lbs. I've recently really noticed in my face.
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    Hourglass - I find that I lose fat first in the last place I packed it on.

For me that's from the core (lost 10 inches each on hips and waist, 6 from the chest), then the extremeties (calves (-3), thighs (-4) and arms (-3)). After 62+ pounds lost, it's pretty evenly distributed now so I hope that the last 20 lbs comes off from everywhere!
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear so I lost in my waist first, then lower back, mainly all upper body now my legs are finally getting smaller only because I attack them every work-out lots of squats,lunges, dips,step-up's, and hill climbing!!
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5'10 pear shape starting weight 305 lost in hips and thigh the most so far, waist and bust slow going right now- just stick with it and it will all come off eventually!
  • Seb3
    Seb3 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Where did you lose your body fat first while working out. Please include your body shape as well!

I am an apple shape, and I lost fat from my legs and hips first, yuck! :( I have no hips and I cant do anything about it. Please share your stories!!

If anyone else is Apple shaped Please share your success story of when you finally got the stomach fat off!! :D

When I first started to lose weight, I noticed that the fat from my face, or "double chin", would the be the first place the fat would disappear from. Then the fat from my hips, and even my arms, the last place and the most stubborn fat is the lower stomach.
  • janile1
    janile1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Apple shape. I feel like I look first in my legs and lower back and last in my burn! :(
  • ayunuya
    ayunuya Posts: 4
    Options
    Face, waist, fingers.. I'm in between hourglass and pear.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    mostly upper body. lost all the boobs! and back fat and that weird shelf above the butt. my lower stomach still remains. lol
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    From the extremeties inward.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Apple... Face first :-( the abs are the last to go, dammit!!!!

^^ Right here. Face and thighs!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My boobs and face. I'm hourglass shaped
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!