Would you rather be "wanted" or "needed" ?

Options

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    like Cheap Trick says "I WANT you to WANT me"! ..... 'nuff said!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    The number of needed is soooo low and I though there would be a few more.

I want to be both "wanted" and "needed" for sure! Of course i want to be "wanted". Being wanted is a sexual thing to me. I want him to want me in everyway I want him, why wouldn't i want it that way? But I also "need" my husband and I hope he needs me. I have a desire to be with him that causes me physical pain when I cannot be with him. Would I die? I don't know, but I'd like to think he is that wonderful for me. I don't want to live without him. I was just away in Europe for almost 3 weeks without him and I can't imagine not being able to reunite with him. When I saw him I "wanted" him don't get me wrong. But more than anything I needed him to be a part of me again. . . .
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    wanted, I hate needy girls

^^^THIS
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    wanted
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    wanted. Needy and I don't mix. Unless that need something i want to give...and yes, i'm talking about lots of things....
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of a time that my husband and I were arguing over the phone and I told him "you better be glad I love you because I don't need you!". He had been out of town for a month so I was taking care of everything at home and obviously could fend for myself. We will be celebrating our 9 year anniversary this month:heart:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Both! My husband tells me regularly that he needs me and that he wants me. He has me, so I don't really understand that... but I don't question it! He is such a sweetie pie. :love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

However, He is very different than any other guy I have dated. He told me he needed me sometime within our first year of dating and it made me swoon. Haha

Another guy told me he needed me after about three months, I didn't like him that much, so I just stopped returning his calls.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    wanted to be loved, needed to be ****ed
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wanted
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Wanted for sure, but I feel like I'm more needed.
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    Wanted...
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I think to be wanted you are needed...
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wanted!!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wanted. Needed isn't all its cracked up to be.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wanted. I hate needy guys.

Totally agree w/ this^^^^
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wanted
  • NikkiJoH
    NikkiJoH Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wanted xx
  • lbrsmom
    lbrsmom Posts: 18
    Options
    Wanted....end of story

If I am needed, I would feel like a maid. I am independent....I don't NEED anyone. I WANT someone but I can do being single just fine. see the difference?
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wanted for sure. I like to know that he can stand on his own two feet but that life WITH me is much better. I got kids that NEED me... I want him to simply WANT me.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I hate needy.