Bigger Boobies

Options
12346»

Replies

• tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'VE ALWAYS WANTED BIGGER BOOBS EVEN SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL (I USED TO STUFF MY SHIRTS AT LIKE AGE 8 WHEN PLAYING MAKE BELIEVE) :bigsmile: . WELL GOD ANSWER MY LITTLE PRAYERS AND NOW I'M A 34DDD.

I MUST BE THE SMALL FEW THAT MY BIG BOOBS NEVER BOTHERED MY BACK. I USED TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BECAUSE OF ALL THE UNWANTED ATTENTION, BUT THEY DON'T BOTHER ME NOW.

THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS THAT BRA ARE EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND BECAUSE OF HOW SMALL MY BACK IS AND HOW BIG MY BOOBS ARE.

BUT HUBBY HAS NO COMPLAINTS :love: AND THEY MAKE MY STOMACH LOOK FLATTER:blushing: .
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I really love my boobs, but other times having large breasts is really a pain in the *kitten*. Ever since puberty, I've had a big rack (well, big for my body). When I was 18 I was a size 0 with size D boobs. Sure, men think "awesome!" but when you can't find clothes that fit without making you look pregnant, or your shoulders and back constantly hurt from the extra weight in the front of your chest, no, it's not awesome.

I'm at a 36D right now (down from a 36DD at my heaviest), and I probably won't get much smaller, MAYBE a C cup if I'm lucky. I'm just genetically blessed that way. Sure, I can fill out a bikini top nicely, but I can't wear button down shirts, if I find a shirt to fit in the waist, it's stretched out across my chest, I have to wear a super tight sports bra (I used to have to wear 2 at a time) just so it doesn't hurt when I go running, and I feel like my large breasts make me look bigger than I am. I'm praying for a little size reduction as I lose weight, just to make it easier to find clothes that fit properly!

It's a love/hate relationship with my twins lol
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I recently read a women was very dissatisfied with the fact that she went from a D to aDD. Personally as a man the first thing i did was grin like a little boy at this news.

So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
    Even if it means attracting more men?

Or how big is to big and what is your idea size?

Absolutely, positively NO. And as for attracting more men... Why in the hell would I want men that are attracted to me for that?
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I would love for my boobs to get smaller. I believe that my back pain is associated with them being so big. I am a DDD and would love to get back down to a C like I was in high school.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    What I have found is that, whatever a woman has for breast size, she wants the opposite. My wife was a DD, went to a DDD when pregnant, back to a DD, then worked them down to a D, and now is upset because they are either too big or too small (changes from day to day)
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I really would not want the type of man that would be attracted to me for my boobs. Life is pretty easy finding clothes to wear, sports and life with small to flat chested. Love my small boobs.

Recently with two good friends and a sister havinga breast cancer one has to wonder how woman survive that put so much value in their breast size.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Ugh, what I wouldn't do to be a single D again. I haven't been one since I was in my early junior high days (or as you American friends would call it, middle school), and that's a long time ago!!! By the time I was in Grade 9 I was in a DD cup. I've been in one ever since. I'd love to be in a C, because I never was - jumped straight from a B to a D over the summer that year, no kidding!!! I come from a long line of women with large breasts on both sides of the family, so I'm always going to have large ones, just what size is the common denominator. A size D? I'd be happy, this set of knockers I have now is shrinking as I am, it's all a matter of where I finish up in the end!!! :laugh:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I don't care what size they are, big or small as long as you are happy with them who cares. But still, Boobies rule!
  • michaelfurey
    Options
    Mine are perfect :)

Well, if your pics are any indication, they may be real and spectacular, but you have to go a long way for perfection. Are there "perfect" boobs? <what a weird thread this is>
  • michaelfurey
    Options
    Sometimes, I really love my boobs, but other times having large breasts is really a pain in the *kitten*. Ever since puberty, I've had a big rack (well, big for my body). When I was 18 I was a size 0 with size D boobs. Sure, men think "awesome!" but when you can't find clothes that fit without making you look pregnant, or your shoulders and back constantly hurt from the extra weight in the front of your chest, no, it's not awesome.

I'm at a 36D right now (down from a 36DD at my heaviest), and I probably won't get much smaller, MAYBE a C cup if I'm lucky. I'm just genetically blessed that way. Sure, I can fill out a bikini top nicely, but I can't wear button down shirts, if I find a shirt to fit in the waist, it's stretched out across my chest, I have to wear a super tight sports bra (I used to have to wear 2 at a time) just so it doesn't hurt when I go running, and I feel like my large breasts make me look bigger than I am. I'm praying for a little size reduction as I lose weight, just to make it easier to find clothes that fit properly!

It's a love/hate relationship with my twins lol

See? All I heard there was "blah blah blah...awesome!"
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I just want to be a lil fuller, like a nice perky C cup.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I hated them in High school..everyone called me Double D (also had to do with DaniD). Now I love them
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love my boobies(Even though their to big to be boobies) HHAA.....Yeah to 38D....Didn't really lose a thing with the weight loss....:drinker: :bigsmile:

Such a Beautiful thing.... :blushing:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34C in high school to currently a 38I , when I got pregnant they grew and never shrank back down. They're nice when I want to use them to my advantage (to rule men :devil: ) , but sometimes I wish I was still a 34C, easier to fit tops and I could buy cuter undergarments.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I think the only way to equate this to a scenario guys could understand would be guy's balls. Guys, can you imagine how you'd feel if you had balls so big that they got in the way of everything?? Finding jeans to fit you, having to strap them into a piece of clothing in order to just function, would you be able to run the same way, sleeping in a specific position to avoid smashing them, them going up and down sizes according to your weight loss, having people stare at them constantly, oh and don't forget them hurting like hell for a week or so every month of your life from puberty onwards! No bueno!

LMAO - Brilliant :flowerforyou:
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It depends. I think, as someone else posted, there are good things and bad things. I wear a 34D. While pregnant and nursing, it was HORRIBLE. Even as I have lost weight and gotten back in shape, my size has not changed much - still a good 34D, maybe if I'm lucky I'll fitn into a C. I have broad sholders, but otherwise a small frame. I do have some back issues, but the stonger I've become, they've lessened. I love that my husband loves them, and they can be FUN! :tongue:

Most people want what they don't have. I was a late bloomer - when I had not boobies, I wanted them badly! Now that I've got them, when they were TOO big, I wish I had little ones.....
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Big boobs suck for those who have them (real ones) because it causes back problems, sucks to buy expensive bras because the cheap ones at Walmart are not supportive at all, and it sucks to exercise unless you shell out $70 on a sports bra. I have a love/hate relationship with mine.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what it would be like to have big boobs. The biggest I ever got (while pregnant/nursing) was a small B cup. Now I am back to my normal small A cup, really I don't even fill A cups. LOL Even at my heaviest weight of 224lbs at 5'3" I still only had my A cups. My boobs just don't get bigger.

I'm fine with them, and my husband LOVES them. He is not a fan of big breasts. He is a fan of my big *kitten* though. LOL
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Pre weight loss I was 40G, now down to a 36DD :noway:

I personally never had any of the back pain/discomfort/inability to sleep on my front etc :indifferent:

Yes they attracted 'the wrong sort of men' but I could handle that with a well chosen put down or two:devil:

They also attracted 'the right sort of men' - (most) men just like boobs :laugh:

They still look good in a bra but they are a little empty looking without one, I may decide to have them 'filled back up' once I get to my goal:bigsmile:

Not all women hate having big boobs - I really miss mine :sad: