MFP Celebrity

Options
123457»

Replies

• SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Didn't understand a word of that and I read it twice. Next.

Same, only I tried a third time too.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Some of these post are Super Inappropriate.

Some are Hilarious. Most of them of pics or mention of Dr. Pepper lmao...

I have no clue what this thread is about and I'm a master mumble poster lol. Seems to be about leaving coming back finding out you were deleted and telling the person who deleted you, you're not an MFP celebutart lol

I have no clue who any of these people are, om on a phone so everyone pretty much is a jumble lol...I rarely go through all my friends to see what they are up to, if there is an interesting comment one of them made on the feed, ill comment... does mfp send u a message saying this person hasn't logged in? how does one know? I find it odd and stalkerish to care enough tp delete anyone for not logging in or commenting on your page, my friends are seconadary a bonus to using mfp I don't regulate them lmao ..

This^^ The post about "Ebonics" the one asking if it's in English, and some others were really wrong, but then again some were funny... I'm actually grateful for this thread so I know who not to friend request.

"If someone hasn't logged in for x amount of days, I will delete them... or if I don't like their plan.... or if they don't like my clever quips..."

Please slap me if I grab a hall monitor name tag and start acting like this.

I see my friends list as a group of people with lives who have something to offer, but not everyday. I take a little help from this person today, a little from that person another day.. and I give it back as well. But, I better make sure to be up to dedication standards from now on I suppose. :(

Yes, I reckon you best.
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    CandiceCandyCane81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    IM SOOOOOOO LATE ON THIS LOL. I believe that this is about me! i asked the question about if i should delete friends because i had 7 friends who werent active for 2+ months. Right after i made that post, this occured. I just asked a darn question. And as far as being a MFP celebrity im sooooo far from it. Im here for one thing and one thing only: to start living a fit healthy lifestyles with the help of motivating friends. And i dont see how that would be possible if they havent logged in for 2+ months! That is all:drinker:
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    CandiceCandyCane81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    HERE IS THE ORINGINAL POST OF MINE THAT I THINK PROMPTED THIS WHOLE THING.

I have a dilemma. I have 7 friends that have not logged in for 2 or more months! I keep them in hopes of maybe they'll come back. But deep down I don't think they will. I feel that if I erase them, then I'm being mean seeing as though I requested a couple of them. Help!!! What should I do???????

I dont think i did or said anything wrong!!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of friends who were inactive in a month & then come back but most of them I haven't heard of anymore. A friend recently has PMed me asking about if its right to delete somebody who is inactive for a couple of weeks. I told him it depends on him but personally I wouldn't do that.

Anyway going back to your thread, some people do that to clean their friends list. They felt that those who are away for more than a month is either not yet ready to change or simply backed out & there's no way to help them if in the first place they refuse to change. Also those who aren't sociable is one thing. We all need support & being aloof isn't good.. You'll never know the real reason behind it. Its up to you if you want to keep all but it is not your right to judge those who want to shorten their list of friends.
  • TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe
    TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You asked, "who are you to judge?" But it seems like you are being very judgmental! It's almost as.if this is a personal attack at someone!

I agree. If this is a personal attack on someone, direct your sentiments to that person.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Sounds like to me you are judging people....IJS

Irony.
  • breakingthecyclept2
    Options
    Just do what is best for you and your profile. Let others worry about themselves.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    HERE IS THE ORINGINAL POST OF MINE THAT I THINK PROMPTED THIS WHOLE THING.

I have a dilemma. I have 7 friends that have not logged in for 2 or more months! I keep them in hopes of maybe they'll come back. But deep down I don't think they will. I feel that if I erase them, then I'm being mean seeing as though I requested a couple of them. Help!!! What should I do???????

I dont think i did or said anything wrong!!!

The replies are to the original poster who started off this thread. That's not you is it? :flowerforyou: