August !!! Lets get some new members and get it going again!

Options
12346»

Replies

• constancemwj
    Options
    hi,,,
    thanks for the laughs....I needed a good one after today:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Just relax, and think how nice and clean your home is now.....
    .I know how you are feeling... I have one of those sisters,,, I acutally I have four sister, but only one, whom I love to death, but we have always been very competive with each other......and she away wins,,, (because I usely give up....) She has the nice neat house, the almost perfict kids, and the tiny patite body too......I'm sure there is something I'm better at then she is, I just haven't found it. yet.... but she is also my favorate sister,,, maybe because she lives 800 miles away...... :laugh: :laugh:
    and I think we all wish for that magic pill to make everything good.... I 'ed love to live on Ice Cream and brownies... or cookies....but I also want to make it into the 130's too. maybe a therapist would help here..... live, laugh and learn......and don't let your sister get to you.
    and you will make it to 140,,,, if you keep at it long enough,,,,, at least thats what I keep telling myself.:bigsmile:

I hope this week gets better for you

I guess I'ed better do some moving
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    thanks connie!

where is everyone at???

I have to get moving been quite the lazy bones day! anyways will check back later:)

buh bye!!

jenny
  • constancemwj
    Options
    goodmorning!!!
    I've been a real slacker this week,,,,,:sad: It's been a ruff week for me (my Bob has been working out of state for the last month,and this week I've really been missing him and all his support) and I haven't even logged in for two day or tried to exercise...So I'm not sure how I did it, but I'm down to 149 when I waighted in this morning....It must be the Ice Cream that I turned down last night........lol.

How did everyone alse do???? and where is everyone this week????????????????? I need someone to pull me back on the wagon....How many days tell BL starts again?????

hope you are all having a good week It's finally almost over.
  • sindyg
    sindyg Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Im very upset! I weighed myself this week and i gained 5 pounds!!!:huh: I've been doing so well.... i really dont get it! The only explanation i have is that im gaining muscle weight?! Im trying not to let it get to me... but its hard at times! I was thinking of not weighing myself at all for a while to avoid this rollecoaster feeling! The only good thing is that i went to the mall and i tried on a pair of jeans and i was a size 9 in juniors.... i used to be a 13... so that made me feel better.

Constance, hang in there! Youve done soooo good thus far you cant let small changes affect your routine! Keep on track!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    hope everyone had a great weekend.....mine was better.. I tried really hard to be good....except for the brownine my daughter made....I tring to rashion them out. a little at a time.... And Bob comes home in 5 days :bigsmile: I can hardly wait,,,, So I have to be good this week....I went running tonight a hole mile and then walked 2.....

Sindy don't be to hard on yourself, I think the closer you get to your goal, the slower the pounds come off.. but if you are losing inches, that's more important... Your doing great too....
    Lets all make this a great week :bigsmile:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I am finally back in Indy! I lost 1 lb and inch while gone! I am surprised :laugh: Hope you all are doing well. I am looking forward to getting started again. :flowerforyou:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOO....I killed this thread a month ago :laugh: