Why are you here? No, for real...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    For the reason you're not supposed to - to get a certain guy to like me.

There, I said it.

Yes, for the health benefits too. My health sucks. But I have that super secret stoopid reason too.
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started in January knowing that in June (last week) I had a wedding to go to that my boyfriends ex was going to be at (she is a size 1...yuk, too skinny) I had carried around an extra 18 lbs for years and was NOT going to take it to the wedding!! Happy to say I lost it, felt great and had an amazing time! Even if the reason was shallow it worked!! Whatever it takes to motivate us is worth it!!! I now have new physical goals ahead of me and nothing can stop me now!!!!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    To have a better body than all twenty million of my boyfriends exes :blushing:
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say there seems to be a lot of people apologizing for being vain... BE VAIN!!! Worry about yourself, first, cause if you're like me, it's been worrying about everyone else that has gotten you to where you are now!

I know it seems wrong, but we all (myself included) need to be selfish and focus on ourselves and our health and happiness!

Tell yourself you're entitled to be smokin' hot - I know I am!
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say there seems to be a lot of people apologizing for being vain... BE VAIN!!! Worry about yourself, first, cause if you're like me, it's been worrying about everyone else that has gotten you to where you are now!

I know it seems wrong, but we all (myself included) need to be selfish and focus on ourselves and our health and happiness!

Tell yourself you're entitled to be smokin' hot - I know I am!

Brilliant! Absolutely agree with this. There is nothing wrong with being selfish and vain... in moderation, of course. ;)
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am use mfp to try and keep an eye on my calorie intake and am now trying to incorporate exercise into my daily life as i put on a LOT of weight when dating my exboyfriend the past 4years.
    Now I am single and trying to sort out my body, life and mind. I have made a stab at losing weight so far lost 50lbs but need to lose more and really need to tone up, so hopefully sticking to this will help me lose more weight and tone up at the same time! I find having friends doing the same helps me stay motivated and continue on when i feel like giving up!

I hope trying to eat healthier will also improve my moods and help me be a bit more level headed :) and realistic in life!