The difference between "flirting" and "being creepy"

Options

Replies

• jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    staring is creepy.. especially when you know they are staring and they know you know.. and they continue to stare and creep you the f out!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    someone who wants to use a feather is flirting. Someone who wants to use the whole chicken is creepy.

@Jersey
    ROTFL Very best post I've read today.
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    I think it has a lot to do with the relationship that is already established. I have friends that I flirt with hard....and they are good with it...but if they did not know me.....had I tried the same thing when we had only been friends a few days.....it would have been creepy.....

Establishing rapport and trust first is important, IMHO.

Exactly, you have to make sure they're comfortable and trust you first, then it's a lot more likely that they'll get into the van without a fight...i mean, what? yea, rapport. important *shifty eyes*

Look, had I known how much FUN we were going to have together I wouldn't have struggled. I calmed down after I regained consciousness and you explained to me how we were MEANT to be together. I mean, when you explained that you loved me so much that if YOU couldn't have me NOBODY could, I *GOT IT*, honey!

Oh, so you're saying you aren't the reason why I saw police officers and several choppers circling my house yesterday?! After I took out your ball gag and cut you out of your ropes, you said that we we're good :brokenheart:

That wasn't because of me - YOU LIED TO ME!! You've been abducting someone else, haven't you!?!? Don't bother lying to me - I have felt it in my gut. Women's intuition - you unfaithful DOUCHE!
  • jfa002
    jfa002 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to flirt bacause I'm married and I don't want to be creepy, so I act nicely and move on. :wink:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    If you sent me a pic of your junk it would be crossing that fine line that is flirting and all out creepiness.

*kicks dirt again* ;)
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Okay, well, now how about when you constantly see posts by someone on a friend's page, but you are not friends with this other person and decide to drop them a pm simply complimenting them on how good they look and to keep up the great work. No friend request, no pic, no questions. A fly-by compliment, if you will. Creepy? :huh:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    flirting is what I do , creepy is what every other guy does.
  • carlymouritsen
    Options
    If you are a HOT guy it is flirting.

If not then it will likely be regarded as creepy.

Truth. This is why I'm a creep. Girls don't like parrots. They tend to stick with their own species.

It's because parrots go around with their pecker showing all the time :wink:

HAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    non creepy- hey if you want i can come over some time and help around your house
    CREEPY- i left you a presant under your window cill
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    If you sent me a pic of your junk it would be crossing that fine line that is flirting and all out creepiness.

*kicks dirt again* ;)

I thought you were taking notes??
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    If it makes me smile... flirting.

If it makes me cringe... creeping.

I can't really break it down any better than that. Sorry.

I agree 100%
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    [I thought you were taking notes??

I am, I am. :P Hence I'm staying on the good side of the line with you.

Wait, I think. You still haven't specified which way the lines got drawn. Arrggh!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Flirting - Telling her she smells pretty.

Creepy - Telling her she smells pretty after sniffing her chair seat when she gets up and walks away.

You win!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    If you can't flirt then most likely you come out looking creepy. I'm a big time flirt but here's the difference..women aren't creeped out when i do. you can flirt and not be a total perv also. Creepy dudes give us suave and debonnair fellows a BAD name..lol
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options

Creepy - Telling her she smells pretty after sniffing her chair seat when she gets up and walks away.

that made me gag ....and not in a good way :laugh:
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options

Lmao!!
  • glonigan
    glonigan Posts: 82
    Options
    Flirting - Telling her she's gorgeous.

Creep - Telling her she's gorgeous with your junk in your hand.

LMAO. This made me shoot coffee out of my nose!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Okay, well, now how about when you constantly see posts by someone on a friend's page, but you are not friends with this other person and decide to drop them a pm simply complimenting them on how good they look and to keep up the great work. No friend request, no pic, no questions. A fly-by compliment, if you will. Creepy? :huh:

YES!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    [I thought you were taking notes??

I am, I am. :P Hence I'm staying on the good side of the line with you.

Wait, I think. You still haven't specified which way the lines got drawn. Arrggh!

and I never will! MUAHAHAHAHA
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Flirting is subtle and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Creepy is someone you've barely interacted with asking if they can "lick" you.