Replies

• krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I kicked *kitten* in pogo ball!!!!!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Took dance lessons from age 3-17. I has 6 pack abs and didn't even realize I was "exercising".

Ditto - age 10 through 20 basically. By the time I was 18 I was doing 6+ hours a week of dance classes.
  • Tom918
    Tom918 Posts: 6
    Options
    Rode my bicycle everywhere. Played pick-up baseball all summer. When I didn't ride I walked.
  • ValiCaly
    ValiCaly Posts: 111
    Options
    I was raised up in the country.
    Ran up and down or went down the stairs on my butt and then back up to repeat the 'ride'.
    Ran and walked in the fields alone or with my brother and sister or the dog. The corn fields were fun like a labryrinth.
    Climbed the apple trees and around in the barn.
    Walked all over the place....miles to baseball games and even to get ice cream.
    Carried trash cans full of coal ash out on trash day with my brother.
    And you know what? I still walk all over the place and like to climb things like trails..
  • zyrover
    zyrover Posts: 16
    Options
    played basketball, played football, ran the streets........When I was a kid I used to eat to live and not live to eat. I ate ONLY to satisfy my hunger. I didn't use food to comfort me. That may be one of the reasons I was as skinny as a damn rail. Those were the days!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    jump rope, hopscotch, bike riding and dancing :)
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bike riding, climbed trees, horseback riding, jump rope, swimming....as I got older: basketball, volleyball, softball, still rode horses--man did I have fun!!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    As a kid, jump rope like mad, pogo ball, and I did Kempo karate for a year (although didn't want to at the time, was really wanting to do it when I was younger).

I'm a band geek, and did marcing band from 8th grade up until the end of my second year of undergradute (Miami Hurricanes baby!)

Dancing (ballroom, salsa, anything), raquetball, and I LOVED football and kickball (a bit of a tomboy).