You know you're getting fat when ________ ?

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    When you strongly consider inventing a bra type device for your belly roll since it sticks out farther than your actual boobs.... hey, it all needs support right?
  • Bippie252
    Bippie252 Posts: 14
    You're walking, while talking on your cell, and the person on the other end asks if you're running because of the heavy breathing. Ouch!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    When shaving your legs turns into yoga.

I'm dying laughing right now!!! :laugh:
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    When the new ---bigger size---undies you just bought looks like you could parachute out of a plane with them!

This. :frown:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    When you are given a tshirt with the pilbury dough boy on it as a gift because the person thinks you look like him when you put on a chef's hat and apron

Actually this is sort of a compliment though no?
    It's just a problem when people think it's okay to poke you in the stomach. :wink: :flowerforyou:

- - -
    If I had to choose between looking like the Pillsbury Dough Boy and the Michelin Man, I would probably pick the former, due to overall proportions. I don't like the idea of having a small head - lolz!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Your daughter puts her hand on his belly and says "Maybe you should go to the gym with Mommy, Daddy!"

Kids are brutally honest... and so hilarious!
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    When the buttons of your shirt are about to fly away and become a lethal weapon
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    When your spanx start to rip! :grumble:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    you're out of breath at the top of one set of stairs.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    When you fall down and rock yourself to sleep trying to get back up.
    When said children spend hours harassing you to try and get you to do the 'Truffle Shuffle'

Hilarious!
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    When you smile and your eyes disappear... .:grumble:

^^^ This! When I laugh, my fat cheeks overwhelm my entire face.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    When you smile and your eyes disappear... .:grumble:

Yeah, this one sucks. I look asian in my driver's license photo.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    ............when you try to teeter-totter at the playground with your grandson, and he's stuck at the top SCREAMING his lungs out, and you can barely get back up to let him down!
  • When you wear the same tankini swim suit for 9 years, you know the Maternity one you bought when you were 7 months pregnant with your now 8 year old. yep that was me. finnally bought a new one a week ago thinking the whole time, it should look decent by the end of the summer.... :drinker: here's to it looking good
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Geez, Id have figured out I was "getting" fat long before most of these O_O
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    when you have to buy clothes at special stores and you cant find any jeans that dont make your stomach hurt when you wear them.
    you start working out and cant find ANY sports bras that will fit you being a 42G/H and the place you buy bras from they alll suck.
    when you only wear yoga/activewear type pants (not tight yoga pants) because you cant find comfortable jeans that look okay on you.
    when you cant buy shoes that arent wide widths and the ones you were dying to get dont fit your foot because they dont stretch enough (this happened to me recently trying to buy nike in seasons shoes)

i have a really weird body shape i am very bottom heavy but also a very busty too most people see and dont believe i weigh as much as i do and even pants in my size dont fit correctly because of my shape. they just dont make clothes for LARGE hourglass shapes lol. my weight didnt end up in my stomach as much as the rest of me. i weigh 287 lbs right now i was 245 last year at this time (medical issues that involved surgery and then a miscarriage and depression kinda made that shoot straight up) i am now back on track on being healthy and i hope that someday these problems wont be my problem anymore. (i dont know about the shoes i have always had somewhat big feet at a size 10 in womens and wide width i may not lose that problem but still i would love to wear jeans again and find bras that fit me in other stores)
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    When your pants get shorter and you know they didn't shrink.

THIS!

100% AGREE! That's the worst
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    When you step on your talking scale and it says.."One at a time please". Or for us in the south, "Y'all get off me".

LOL

Can't breathe! LMFAO
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Your belly sticks out further than your boobs.

I remember a girl in middle school telling me that... refering to me D:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    When the new ---bigger size---undies you just bought looks like you could parachute out of a plane with them!

I actually snorted and choked while laughing at this, well done internet stranger!