Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Asparagus
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Fried cherry and roma tomatoes with red onion.
  • hereslucy
    hereslucy Posts: 3
    Options
    Grilled eggplant!
  • SkinnyByTammie
    Options
    Spinach, cucumbers and jalapenos with everything I eat these days, but I guess I need to try some brussel sprouts :-)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Its usually artichokes.... But as of tonight... I really like that broccoli slaw, with poppy seed dressing... :) Its good when you tired and don't want to cut up all the veggies for a salad at dinner. Just pour right into the bowl. I think thats what makes it my favorite right now. Going to steam some artichokes tomorrow. : ) I Like Japanese eggplant too, with olive oil & garlic salt broiled. Thats another favorite. That will be next week. And the week after that.. My sweet baby multi colored bell peppers.
  • ToBeThin_12
    Options
    Carrots
  • blackschecter
    Options
    Just went to the store tonight and bought a bunch of greens - collard, mustard, spinach and parsley.
    I am beginning to enjoy lots of variety - especially fresh herbs like parsley.
    I make a salad with Newman's Olive oil and vinegar and good quality tuna, garbanzos, lemon juice sometimes, and tomatoes, avocado, olives or whatever... yum.

I put it all in a snap-lock container and shake well before eating.

Make several salads at once so I can grab and go. One day I was too busy to stop working and I ate 4 salads! didn't blow my goal though... right on track.
  • blackschecter
    Options
    Oh yeah I like bell peppers - red. Sometimes with peanut butter.
    My daughter eats them too like candy
  • lindserly
    lindserly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    asparagus roasted with olive oil, black pepper, and garlic
    i love asparagus soo much it's my favourite food ever, i could eat it all day!

are you me? not only is this something i would say- we have similar starting weights/goals (my start was 197, and goal is 135)
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    roasted asparagus, roasted cauliflower (yes, i am on a "roasted" kick right now!) and sweet potatoes. :drinker:
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, turnip greens, lettuce. broccoli, corn, green beans, red onions...

I'm kinda vegetarian so I LOVE almost all veggies.

Tomatoes are fruit but I love them too.
  • Aoi715
    Aoi715 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers and Celery. :smile:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I've always been a huge fan of broccoli. Ironically, although I'm a cheese lover, most people I know only like broccoli with cheese, but I don't. I like the taste of broccoli by itself - steamed, boiled, or raw.
  • prettybub
    prettybub Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin, Red capsicums (peppers), Brussels Sprouts, broccoli and Zucchini!! YUUMY!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato or corn
  • FatCopThinCop
    FatCopThinCop Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will have to give this a try tonight.. Sounds good.