What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes, hummus and sun-dried tomatoes.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Barbecue flavored Krunchers Kettle Chips with cottage cheese and hot pepper jelly - massive quantities.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wasabi peas.......SEVERAL TIMES I have eaten them until I am crying with snot running down my face and can't even taste anymore. I just don't buy them now.
  • mainelymama
    Options
    bacon and mustard sandwiches. mmmmmm
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This was years ago and I still get crap about it. Large pickle, in a hotdog bun with melted cheese and ketchup.
  • echo87xo
    echo87xo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    at least its 0 calories
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Pringles and cheese (any kind)...I could eat a whole can of chips and a block of cheese in one sitting. The whole time knowing that it would make me sick as a dog the next day.
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I eat about 3/4 of one of those $10 boxes from Pizza Hut during finals week.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Nestle quick powder... odd but I guess I needed a sugar fix. The chocolate isn't so bad, but binging on strawberry once was almost disgusting.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    some of these make me want to puke!!! i would have to say a container of fat free cool whip by itself with a spoon. i LOVE the stuff!
  • WintersRaine
    Options
    i once had a craving for mums cottage cheese perogies & i don't know the first thing about how to make perogies.. so I go buy a tub of cottage cheese, jar of strawberry jam & ate them straight from the container lol.
  • WintersRaine
    Options
    i've definitely eaten nesquik powder on several occasions. haha
  • alliejoberry
    Options
    Almond butter, I think. Unless dried cranberries are "weirder". Then those. ;)
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    This is a very bad thread! It has given me some wonderful ideas to try. It is good to know that I am not the only one who has eaten frosting out of the can. My latest problem seems to be a peanut butter and Cool Whip combo that you mix together and freeze. It tastes like peanut butter ice cream. Yum!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Boiled peanuts!! lol I love those salty slimy things!!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Bad bad thread.

Do not read below the line is you are too sensitive. Bio-hazard.

OK - Once while camping in west North Carolina we had SEVERAL pounds of cashews and we mixed them with noodles. It was not really binging but we ate large quantities of this mix over 2 days.

The drive home to Durham resulted in an explosive illness in at least 3 gas stations - one of which was abandoned and I hope no one ever went in to clean up after us.

Lesson learned: Do not binge on nuts. :noway:
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    You know those little tubs of frosting? I say and ate a whole tub of the pecan coconut one and it was delicious :)
    Weirdest Binge was on Butternut squash (the whole thing) and half a honeydew melon. I was in the E-R the next night having my gallbladder removed because of a 3" layer infection surrounding it- it almost exploded. I think I just wanted to try and calm my stomach but couldn't and just kept trying to feed it. Ya I've got issues I know.

This is insane. I did the same thing before I had my gallbladder removed. Every month or so, I would have a serious gallbladder attack followed by a week of feeling 'a bit off' or queasy (but not nauseous) and I would just keep eating and eating and eating. It never settled my stomach... Just made me feel crappier mentally.
  • Applef1sh
    Options
    Uncooked cake batter. It all puffed up in my belly, and felt like crap for hours. It was a childhood dream, but it's never as good as it seems.
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    Dry corn flakes with honey and white sugar. :S
  • KarenMary21
    Options
    Croutons, Cheesy garlic croutons. I just kept eating them by the handful one night. Was pretty sad when I found out how many calories I ate in just that, like really? Such a waste.