What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Frosting in can...I think I more or less had a slight addiction to it. Every day I had about 1/2 cup. A friend of mine gave me some with a spoon for my birthday..Now that is really bad!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I binge on weird stuff. I've definitely done whole packages of things - bag of chips or cheese doodles, bag of Oreos, bag of Pepperidge Farms Mint Milanos. And Cereal - I can mess up a box of Cinnamon Life or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I think I have also done a whole pan of brownies in a day, and I definitely ate half an apple pie back around the holidays.

I've gotta be honest, though - this thread is NOT making me hungry - it's making me nauseous.

only half a pie?! oh man i feel like a fatty.
  • jtjunkie
    jtjunkie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Pizza with chick-fil-a chicken salad on top. I may have been pregnant but that's still no excuse.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Girl Guide (Canadian Girl Scouts) cookies. As a kid I once ate 20+ boxes in a few days.

My parents had to pay for them all. Thank god for skinny kid metabolism at least, although I must have been a nightmare with all that sugar zooming through my veins.

Now my worst binge sin is chicken vindaloo roti. It's 1500 calories per roti, and I'm full after half, but I will eat the whole thing because it's my fave food in the world. I do it once a month though, and I'd rather run a bit more to work it off than live in a world where I don't get to eat it. Probably whynim stuck at 20% body fat though. :(
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Fiber gummies and green vibrance powder. I'm so healthy even my binges suck.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exlax....it was in the house other than chocolate. I ate about 2 packs. I had to stay home from school because I had uncontrollabe bowel movements. 72 hours......I now hate chocolate.

Peanut butter sandwhiches. I literally went through half a jar of peanut butter and a whole loaf of bread.

:/ I have HORRIBLE binges.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    chicken vindaloo roti.

That sounds like heaven. I was gutted when I found out how many calories rotis are. :grumble:
  • fauseyne03
    fauseyne03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    croutons for salad. I ate an entire bag once while watching a movie...
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    ...and suddenly I don't feel as bad about my binges any more. I used to think I was the binge king, but damn guys you can put some serious calories away. Nice to know I wasn't the only one.
  • DekuNutty
    Options
    Oh jeeze. Let me think...
    Peanut butter and salad cream sandwiches, ham and peanut butter, boiled new potatoes and peanut butter...
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between a bag of powdered sugar or a bag of hot cocoa powder. Both were kinda gross, but I finished them off.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is weird or not since I know a couple people who eat this as a snack, but cream cheese and pretzels. A whole package of cream cheese...Blegh.
  • Applef1sh
    Options

-Tomato soap and Cherrios.???

You really need to be hungry to eat soap. J/K :laugh:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my youngest child (who is now 14 years old) I would eat peanut butter and pancake syrup sandwiches 4 at a time at least twice a day. I kept right on eating them after he was born, and did not stop until he was nearly 3. Now the thought of eating a thick peanut butter and syrup sandwich makes me gag >_<
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    Sugar bread. Basically a slice of bread pressed into white sugar. Can't believe I used to eat that.