what's your height and your ideal weight (you'd like to be)

Options

Replies

• apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Watch me get flamed, alot of women on here need to lower their goal by 20....seriously

It's not even about the weight......it's how you LOOK and FEEL in your body. Geeezzz.....be a little nicer.

Ppl saying 5.5 145 r deluding themselves to think that looks good

So, what you are really saying is they should increase their goal weight by 20lbs. and you think that 5'5" and 145 doesn't look good? If that's the case I'll cut you some slack! Lol. I was 130 (at 5'7") when I got married 18 years ago.....my husband thought I looked anorexic.
  • mariaj1979
    mariaj1979 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5'7 170lbs (12st 2lbs) I'd like to get to 154 or 155
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Watch me get flamed, alot of women on here need to lower their goal by 20....seriously

It's not even about the weight......it's how you LOOK and FEEL in your body. Geeezzz.....be a little nicer.

So, what you are really saying is they should increase their goal weight by 20lbs. and you think that 5'5" and 145 doesn't look good? If that's the case I'll cut you some slack! Lol. I was 130 (at 5'7") when I got married 18 years ago.....my husband thought I

looked anorexic.

5'5 shoild b 120
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

LIKE OMG!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!

LMAO!
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 11' and I'd LOVE to be at the 95-100 range!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" and my goal is 160. I did get down to 143 and got a lot of comments (and rumours) about me being anorexic - too bony for my frame and it was too hard for me to maintain. (hence why I'm back) This time around I'm going for 160.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my ideal weight is 108(ish)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'6" and I am not sure what weight I ultimately want to be because its been SO long since I have been thin. I am shooting for 150 and if I feel the need to go lower, I will. I doubt I will ever see the 120 I was at 22.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options

I'm not flaming you but am truly interested in knowing why you think that, based on height alone? 20 pounds is a lot. I was 13% body fat when I was at 143...... not sure what the percentage would have been at 123 but it would have been too low (for me anyway).
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

LIKE OMG!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!

LMAO!

What do you expect from a guy who takes his own picture in the mirror of what appears to be a public washroom (note stall in background). I mean any guy that takes his own picture in a mirror is in serious jeopardy of having his man card revoked, but in a public washroom............. At least he wasn't making a duck face..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    5'2 shooting for 115 - 125.
    Yeah, it's a wide range but I don't know if I'll feel 'done' at 125. It's all up in the air until I get there :)
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently 137 but would like to be 132.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options

So, what you are really saying is they should increase their goal weight by 20lbs. and you think that 5'5" and 145 doesn't look good? If that's the case I'll cut you some slack! Lol. I was 130 (at 5'7") when I got married 18 years ago.....my husband thought I

looked anorexic.

5'5 shoild b 120

Says who? Everyone is different, you can't just say if you are a certain height you should be a certain weight. People carry weight differently. Plus if you are working out and muscular you'll weigh more than someone naturally thinner. Men who think all women should be skinny need to get a life, woman come in all shapes sizes and some people look amazing at 120 but others look amazing at 150 or 180 or whatever.

Personally I think I'd look disgusting if I was 120lbs but that's just me, each to their own.
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options

-pats- Aww bless you, you're so uneducated.

One of my friends is around 5'5" and 145, and she's a UK size 8/US 4.

You obviously have no idea how bodies work at all if you think that there is a 'correct' weight for every person of the same height.
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    "Goal weight" means different things for different people. I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 140, but that's mainly because I've never been overweight and I'm at a pretty good level of fitness. Other people who have been overweight have different goals and those goals may be higher than the absolute lowest weight for their height. So I think it's pretty rude for people to assume they know everyone's histories when the most important thing is that people have goals that they are striving for and that they believe are attainable.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    5ft 1/2 in. and currently 108. I'm fine with anywhere between 105 and 110.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

So your telling me that at 59, I should weigh 130 pounds... uh yea, I think not.

I'll take my 150 pound size 4 body over 130 pounds any day... just saying.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    5'7" hoping to get down to 160 however I'm not stuck on a number I want to be happy and healthy
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and would like to be sculpted. My goal weight is 150lbs, but the end result is sculpted. :-)
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6/7 and my ideal weight is 119 lbs, but I know that will never happen so I'd be happy with 126. Started at 140 and currently at 136.

x