3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• pamwil88
    pamwil88 Posts: 24
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    absolutly amazing, congratulations, well done etc just doesn't seem to be enough. lost for words.
  • pdivecha93
    pdivecha93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
    You look amazing. Most epic change i've seen, yet. Your face looks years much younger now, and I adore the definition in your arms!

Congratulations again.
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Ed, you are a true inspiration. I admire your courage and determination to start your weight loss journey and follow it through to the end. Well done :)
  • yodapooper
    yodapooper Posts: 62
    Options
    :bigsmile: What a fantastic story! You must be so proud of yourself as well you should be! You're my inspiration. So glad you shared everything with MFP friends because it really inspires others................VERY MUCH SO! Thanks and good luck to you in your future surgeries... You have an amazing attitude and obviously a wonderful family.:flowerforyou:
  • sharoninlb
    Options
    Wow I am so inspired from your story,I only started 4 days ago and need to loose 200 Pounds. I know it will be a long road but I too have great family support. I have never answered and posts before or joined in because of being embarassed. I thought I was the only one this heavy, well not really but close to it. This week the light came on and I stepped in full force following my fitness pal plan. I have commited to 3 bottles of water a day but plan to increase, I have been doing about 20 to 25 min of exerciseing every day, which you know when you are heavy is not easy but the BEST part is my blood readings have been excellent. I found in the past I was always the most overweight in the class and it makes it hard to relate to these people who have to loose 20 or 30 pounds. Your story was so so inspiring and I would like to keep reading it over and over to keep movtivated. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart,You touched my heart today.

HUGS
    sharoninlb@yahoo.com
  • bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    so inspiring and you look so good, congrats on your success!!!!
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is incredible. I cannot say anything more than that. Wow.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    This totally made me tear up. I'm so happy for you and hope your surgeries go well. You are truly an inspiration.
  • danbradley1970
    danbradley1970 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dude, thank you for posting this........congrats to you..........you are certainly a success story!
  • feliz1
    feliz1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Amazing!!! A true inspiration.
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This is the most epic weightloss I've seen on this site so far! Amazing!!!

this. WOW WOW WOW. You are amazing. You should tell your story to that Joy fit reporter on the Today show....
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What a total transformation, not just in your appearance, but in your entire life! Everything must be better for you now. Congratulations!
  • Love2HikeMT
    Options
    WOW ~ Awesome success!! Now, you need to start smiling in your pictures ~ you deserve it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Truly and inspiration! Thank you for sharing your pictures and your story.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an incredible, inspiring transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! That's amazing. You are an inspiration to everyone who is here to lose.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Sending Best Wishes for your surgery and would love to see a future update. You've done amazing! :happy:
  • KathShum2012
    Options
    Wow...Congratulations!!! You are one amazing person.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :)
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    so amazing and such an inspiration! What a great story, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!