3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing achievement! Thank you for sharing!
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us, totally amazing. Good luck with the surgeries.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are such an Inspiration to us ALL!! I wish you all the best in your many years ahead!! Love those arms by the way!! :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your progress!!!!
  • kkcolo
    kkcolo Posts: 3
    Options
    fantastic - congrats on your loss and your inspirational determination to get your life under control! i can't imagine how many people you are influencing to get out there and get active - you should be so very proud of yourself. thanks for the inspiration - :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjacksn
    mrsjacksn Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome! You are a inspiration!
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Every time I see your pictures I am amazed. Just all the hard work you put into this is truly inspiring.
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Wow that's incredible! Wtg (:
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Keep kickin' *kitten*!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    WOW!
  • sherryk5133
    sherryk5133 Posts: 106
    Options
    You look truely amazing!! Congratulation on your accomplishments!! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story!! Wish you all the best in your upcoming surgeries!!:smile:
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are so inspiring! Brought tears to my eyes. Amazing, AMAZING JOB!
  • Dedicatediva
    Dedicatediva Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration!
  • TheChangingMan
    TheChangingMan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Absolutely outstanding.

The blood, sweat and tears have been worth it!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That is magnificent! Great job and I know you have to feel great, you look it too.
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    10 million congratulations to you. You've added years to your life. Way to go, your dedication is amazing.
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your story and pictures brought tears to my eyes. What an amazing transformation.
  • BLKeisha
    BLKeisha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats really all there is to say about a weight loss so great. Good luck with the surgeries i will mention you in my prayers
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Not much to say other then WOW you are my Inspiration.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    If that isn't enough to inspire and motivate a person....I honestly don't know what is! That is incredible and you are a totally awesome inspiration...I pray everything goes well with all of your surgeries and that you continue on this road to good health. Thank you for sharing this with us! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!