3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration!! Thank you so much for posting. Congrats on your success!!! =)
  • JessFitz101
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and you must feel great too! So inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Happy third anniversary!!! Even though we know it's not----it's your GOLDEN anniversary!!! You've achieved so much and your dedication is an inspiration to all. Best wishes at the physicians's office. Stand tall and hold your head high, you deserve all the complements that come your way!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mizcat
    mizcat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Amazing! and GREAT JOB!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Good luck with all to come!!
  • zigzag13
    zigzag13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    brought tears to my eyes, so incredible :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Wow.....just WOW. Incredible. Congratulations!!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    You deserve a standing ovation!!!! Bravo!!!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Impressive story and amazing results due to your hard work!

I can only imagine how satisfying it must feel!! Pat yourself on the back for me :D
  • ladyS31
    ladyS31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome...thanks for sharing your story.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! Love your vibrams I wear them all the time! Congrats!!!
  • aprice3320
    aprice3320 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! Your story is so inspiring. Your transformation is awesome. Congrats...you have your life back. :happy:
  • BeckysMama
    BeckysMama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! You have worked so hard and achieved such a massive weight loss. Look at your fabulous muscles on your arms! You look amazing and are such an inspiration. Hope the surgery goes well. You must be so proud of yourself .
  • happienikki
    Options
    Holy Craaaaap this is amazing! You look fabulous!!! Congratulations to you!!!! Wowzers!
  • Rommel_V
    Rommel_V Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You story is awesome! You inspire me man!
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. Seriously, we all have different weight and health goals, but you set an example that we can all strive for.
  • PedroDVC
    PedroDVC Posts: 4
    Options
    You have changed your world and have become a good inspiration to others... two amazing achievements! Congrats my friend!
    'Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.' - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    just speechles.... You are amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    And to think you have 25-30 lbs of weight in skin. That is something to look forward to. Not that anyone wants to have surgery. You look GREAT. I have been keeping track of your posts. Thanks for continually posting.
  • naslonaker
    naslonaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring! Congrats and all the best to you with your future surgeries!
  • mum23boys
    mum23boys Posts: 31
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done an amazing job! Thank you for posting - you are an encouragement to so many!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!