3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ed you freaking ROCK! You are such an inspiration to us all! Keep it up!
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :huh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

okay, so I wanted my AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to look a bit different! :o)

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    AWESOME!!
    Woo hoo for you for staying with it:)
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am crying, standing and applauding your success!

I also want to say that your wife must be very proud of you and she deserves monumental hugs for being that "rock" of support for you. It's not easy to always be there for someone and it sounds like she was for you. Fantabulous job Ed! and Eds wife!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SEEING YOUR PROGRESS!!!!!! Your arms look sexy!!!!!! Happy anniversary!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Congrats is not enough!!!! Totally wish you the best in your life!!!:drinker:
  • HavaHappyHeart
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Congratulations on a weight loss of heroic (cause this is beyond epic!) proportion!
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • brady258
    brady258 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! WTG! Keep up the great work! You are such an inspiration for me!
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How incredible!! You must be so proud - your dedication is to be admired and you look fantastic! You're an inspiration.
  • jdmey
    jdmey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring to others - You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You have made quite the journey, congrats.
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation...Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • believer382
    Options
    YOU ARE A MACHINE!

I am so inspired by you. I have 67-70 pounds to lose and seeing your success of losing 307 makes me inspired. Great job on your weight loss. You are looking very good, and I'm sure you're feeling good!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! an inspiration indeed!
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    Wow amazing job thats awesome and you look GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!!!
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you. What an amazing transformation. I'm so inspired, I just edited my profile to list you as one of my inspirations. You rock, Ed!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! You went about it the right way as well with the mental as well as physical obstacles. What a wonderful story! Good luck on your continued journey!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!