3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    What an amazing journey. You deserve all the congrats you can get. Your hard work really paid off, great job.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • bcarl223
    bcarl223 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is incredible and so inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on a job well done!
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you look amazing:), congratulations of your success:)
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is amazing.......you are such a great motivator!!!!!! WONDERFUL JOB :-)
  • nascentday
    Options
    You are incredible! I know so many people like your 2009 self and just wish they would take control of their lives the way you have. It's empowering to see how we can change our lives one day at a time. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring us all!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    YOU F*%#ing ROCK!!!!!!! OMG YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GOD SPEED IN YOUR RECOVERIES!
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! What a great testimonial, I'm sure your story will motivate quite a few people. You look astonishing and years youngers. Congratulations to you and to your wife for being by your side. Praying for your health and that your surgeries and recovery period go well. Thanks for sharing, happy life!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Many prayers throughout your surgeries. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be so proud :)
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great job. Inspiring
  • allishaFaye
    allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    so happy for you, thats amazing :)
  • missionnslimpossible
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! What a great testimonial, I'm sure your story will motivate quite a few people. You look astonishing and years youngers. Congratulations to you and to your wife for being by your side. Praying for your health and that your surgeries and recovery period go well. Thanks for sharing, happy life!!

What she said. Plus.. WOW and WOW and WOW! You look amazing! Not Simply Amazing, but Awesomely Amazing. You are truly and inspiration! Congrats.
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!!!
  • essenceofk
    essenceofk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your transformation has been nothing short of incredibile.
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is the most amazing weight loss story that I've ever read. I am sooooooooo happy for you and your family!! You may not of been here today to tell your story if you hadn't lost the weight that you did. I bet you feel so much better than you did back then. Best of luck to you on your journey and your upcoming surgeries!!! I hope you are extremely proud of yourself!!!!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Loss of words! All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • buckeyes502
    buckeyes502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are the MAN!!!
  • JANETBPRICE
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing...and must be feeling even better. :-) I appreciate you sharing the pix, I have about 200 lbs to lose myself and stories like yours are what I need to stay with this lifestyle change. THANK YOU and best of luck and quick recoveries with your upcoming surgeries. {{{HUGS}}}
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Dude...you are amazing! That is incredible. Way to go on taking the steps to claim your life back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!