3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• skowalska
    skowalska Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGG
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was so awesome to see your transformation! Thankyou for sharing! You are doing an amazing job! Congrats!!!
  • ShanRaeC
    ShanRaeC Posts: 37
    Options
    How amazing! I am truly inspired. I needed this today! I have been struggling and I just needed to hear about success. Well, I got it! You have got to be one of MFP's all time best! THANK YOU for sharing with us! WOW!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Very super awesome and amazing!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!!! Congratulations to YOU!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your story and your pics. You are a true inspiration! :smile:
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    DAMN BOY!!!...look at you, saving your own life...feels good don't it. Don't forget it now, look in the mirror, recognize the new you...accept it, love it and push on.
  • Catherine1359
    Options
    Wow, great job. You are motivating me, thank you for that!!!
  • ShioriSan
    ShioriSan Posts: 11
    Options
    Holy crap! You look freakin' amazing, I can't believe it. You just blew every petty little excuse of mine out of the freaking water. That's it. I'm going to spend tomorrow cooking for the week and gathering exercise equipment, then Monday is going to be my big day - I'm going to start my plan! Every time I try to talk myself out of it, I'm going to think of you and mentally smack myself upside the head for being so silly.

You are such an inspiration, sir. Thank you so much, and congratulations. You rock!

- Shiori
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done an awesome job. Very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • tam2249
    tam2249 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, u have come so far!! U look fantastic!! Well done and good luck with the surgeries :))
  • fizzlepip
    fizzlepip Posts: 6
    Options
    That brought a tear to my eye. You are so amazing and such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. Well done and good luck with your surgeries!
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So inspiring!
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    you are my hero!
  • RenitaDeShanne
    RenitaDeShanne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! Congrats on the weight lost. Now I feel inspired to losing weight.
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Wished I had taken pics like that of my husband when he lost all his weight. He went from 640 lbs to 285 in four years after having doctor recommended gastric bypass surgery. :drinker:
  • Kirabelly
    Kirabelly Posts: 60
    Options
    You look bleeping amazing!!! I want to let a whole bunch of swears rip! Just WOW!
  • shevmg
    shevmg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary :) You look amazing.... It must have been hard for you to stick to losing weight & getting healthy...what an inspirational story... you must be SO proud of yourself.

Siobhain
  • bkfox
    bkfox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first time to visit the message board. Your story is a testament to the human spirit, as well as what true committment looks like. Congratulations!
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, you have given me hope congratulations on such a great sucess
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!