3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, how amazing! Congrats on your 3 yr anniversary! :) You look great!!!
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is a truely inspiring story. This show how determination can really help someone conquer their biggest fears and obstacles. You've done an amazing job! Youre a very driven man and have overcome so many things...Keep up the amazing work and Im sure after surgery you'll be 100% renewed!!! congrats!!!

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary!!! So proud of you. You look amazing.
  • vtjenn
    vtjenn Posts: 8
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Way to go!!!!!! :-) You've just inspired me to not give up and that anyone can reach their goals!!!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Is there a word for BEYOND inspiring?! I'm seriously speechless.. You must be so incredibly proud of yourself.
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome, thanks for sharing your story and I was complaining about trying to drop 40 pds, SMH .. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Patford70
    Patford70 Posts: 12
    Options
    That's fantastic and keep it up.
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    Congrats! Very Inspirational!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    So amazing... Congrats to you!
  • llepine17
    llepine17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Good for you!!!
  • Tonya0605
    Tonya0605 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME.....yes, I am shouting. Makes me think back to what I was doing 3 years ago.....nothing!....and look at you! WOW!! Time goes by fast. The difference is you chose to spend yours wisely. Please keep us up on your post-surgery accomplishments. Blessings to you!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You are amazing!!
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Shocked!!!! Amazing transformation and truly inspiring story. Congrats!!!
  • emily406
    emily406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have goosebumps! INCREDIBLE story and wonderfully inspiring! You should be so, so proud!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Such an inspiring story...congrats on your amazing fight and thanks for sharing it with us....you look fabulous!! WTG!!! :drinker:
  • jyotigudia
    Options
    Congrats! You are a true inspiration for me. Keep it up. :smile:
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look fantastic!
  • MountainDont351LBS
    Options
    Would you be willing to show us a before picture of your loose skin? I am so proud of you and inspired by you!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! BE SURE TO TAKE AFTER SURGERY PICS AND AFTER HEALING PICS!!! WOWSERS!!!
  • BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly an insperation. I need to lose about 200lbs & seeing that people can do it without surgery is wonderful. I wish you the best of luck during you surgeries. I will keep you in my prayers.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!