3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• blkanmld
    blkanmld Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I really thankyou for that motivation!! Just Amazing!!!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Magentatina12
    Magentatina12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!! This is amazing.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :smokin: like a boss
  • carriep1002
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME, THIS IS DEFINITELY AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE, I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP SOMETIMES BUT AFTER SEEING HOW MUCH YOU HAVE COME ALONG I KNOW THAT I CAN DO IT!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU LOOK GREAT! :drinker:
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration and living proof that you can accomplish anything as long as you are willing to focus on your goal and dedicate yourself to achieving your goals. Congratulations on your progress and best wishes as you move forward with your surgery.
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I do not know what to say except Congratulations! I am speechless what a testimony you have. What are some of your weight loss tips that you learned? Did you go 1200 calories? Low carb?
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud! Enjoy a long, happy & healthy life!
  • cre8ing_a_new_me
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    My hat's off to you, mister. You are an inspiration to me, congratulations on getting healthy. So, YAY!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing story and turn around. YOU are a real inspiration. Rock on with your bad self!!! Congrats on all of your progress!!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for your anniversary and your inspirational story! Good luck with your surgeries! I love the pic of you holding up your old pants...it must seem a little surreal to you to think you used to wear them? And you must feel so much healthier too!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing - you have taught us all a huge lesson, no matter how much or how lil all it requires is commitment and not giving up :)
  • bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    that is awesome!!!!
  • JMeka
    JMeka Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. You are such an inspiration.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING transformation. You look great. Congrats on your success ! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • minxonastick
    Options
    Amazing. I admire your will, hard work, and patience more than I can say. Bravo to you!
  • joypeaceloveall
    Options
    so inspirational! Thank you for sharing! You look awesome!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful!!! I want to hug you. *virtual hug* You are a true inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!