A Question for Crazy Girls

Options
ket_the_jet
ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
Generally speaking, I have no problem ending relationships. In fact, I kind of like it. It's exhilarating.

That said, breaking up with a crazy girl* is a dangerous proposition. I don't like being stabbed or hit with a car or having cigarette burns or anything like that. So I ask, in all sincerity, how is a man supposed to dump you without getting thousands of Charles D!ckens-length text messages, a few buckets of tears, and, potentially a new scar or two?

Thanks for the help and you are welcome to PM the answer if you wish to preserve your anonymity. Your secret is safe with me.

Cheers,
-wtk

* I could totally make a joke about how being dumped by me would make anyone crazy, but now is not the time.

Edit: MFP: You've really got to do something about some of this censoring. If one cannot cite the name of a [vastly overrated] Victorian novelist, then perhaps your filters are a little too intense.

Replies

• Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Change your phone number & move to another state.

or just don't be an a-hole about it.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, this one's gonna be good. I certainly don't have the answer, but I can't wait for the replies.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Don't avoid her, confront the situation head on. Be honest with her as to why you are breaking up, no BS story or excuse. That will help. That being said, there are just some women that are so crazy, nothing will help. My best advice is to get to know the girl before you start dating her, that way you avoid getting into a relationship with a crazy woman in the first place.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

If it's you this would be so much easier
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Tell her you can't keep lying to yourself and are coming out of the closet.
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    I guess i'm no help cause i'd totally dump you first! :wink:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am not a crazy girl so I can not say what should be/not be said when dumping a psycho.. however word to the wise is not to date one in the first place.

:D
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    well I really dont know... maybe you are picking the wrong girls to date? lol If a guy breaks up with me I might feel a tad upset but I count my losses and move on. I dont ever want to be with someone that dosnt want to be with me!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am not a crazy girl so I can not say what should be/not be said when dumping a psycho.. however word to the wise is not to date one in the first place.

:D

okay so you aren't dating her but shes most definitively dating you..? .. How can you be so sure , did she introduce you as her boyfriend.. ..? That being said if she did or it came up in some other awkward way .. if you didn't want the label why didn't you say something then..?

just so I can "help"..
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    himymcs.jpg
  • mslack01
    Options
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

If you really think she is crazy, you don't need to be a gentleman. But it sounds to me like you have been leading her on the whole time. Just be honest.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    himymcs.jpg

She's obviously on the wrong side of the line.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Damn, was hoping this was going to be about a different kind of crazy . . .

I've got nothing on this subject. However crazy I might be, and I am, I have the same problem but in reverse so I'm basically here to see what everyone else says and see if I can twist it around and make it work for me.
  • mslack01
    Options
    My hubby said all hot girls are crazy, and he should know cause he married me! LOL
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    But it sounds to me like you have been leading her on the whole time.

Bahaha! What on Earth did he say that gave you that impression?

Listen to me friend. Women can be crazy. You go right ahead and come up with the best story you can. Peace corps, shuttle launch, priesthood, whatever you have to do to get out stab-free!
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just be truthful and to the point! Girls ('crazy' or not) don't like to be ****ed around. If you don't want to continue the relationship tell her why. 'I just don't like you'. 'You're breath is really bad.' 'You scare me'. 'We don't match well in bed'. etc. It would be better to 'hurt someones feelings' then make them wonder 'why?'. :smokin:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty crazy in all senses of the word...but if she is the only one that thinks you guys were dating, then it doesn't sound like it was a very long-term thing. Just tell her you're gay/in love with a monkey/getting a job in Belarus/thinks she smells like a horse...etc. That should do the trick!

:-)

(I would hide the knives, change the locks, buy a new car that she won't recognize, and always look around before walking down a dark alley!!)
  • mslack01
    Options
    Just be truthful and to the point! Girls ('crazy' or not) don't like to be ****ed around. If you don't want to continue the relationship tell her why. 'I just don't like you'. 'You're breath is really bad.' 'You scare me'. 'We don't match well in bed'. etc. It would be better to 'hurt someones feelings' then make them wonder 'why?'. :smokin:

^^^^^Second this!