A Question for Crazy Girls

Options

Replies

• _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have no problem ending relationships. In fact, I kind of like it. It's exhilarating.

This, my friend is what concerns me. It's messed up. You enjoy hurting a girl that has been in a relationship with you? I think you need more help than MFP dieters can help you with. We're schmucks...you need a professional counselor to help you with the main problem...

I'm just sayin.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    But one piece of advice based on personal experience: do not ask a female friend to pose as your new love interest so that Crazy will take a hint and leave. I did that for a friend and his Crazy smashed a whiskey bottle over my head.
    Holy ****. +5 points for personal experience response.
    -wtk
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    On record, a good breakup is over a fancy dinner and a dozen roses. I like breakups to be as memorable as they are devastating.

That said, I'll probably remove all of the thorns first.
    -wtk

:laugh: well at least she will get flowers out of the deal
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    You enjoy ending relationships? Seriously? Try and remember, crazy or not, someone is getting hurt here. In my opinion, you probably get what you deserve. Maybe that's spoken like a "crazy girl" but I've never keyed a car or clawed anyones eyes out for dumping me.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to watch more How I Met Your Mother.

Brett has the best advice so far. But she knows my local bar and I have a vanity license plate [naturally]...I feel like I might be a few steps away from the wrong kind of car bomb.
    -wtk

Naturally. Ignore these women insisting you be honest. That's the advice Ted was given, remember how it ended up? Him getting face stomped in a restaurant by the girl he was dating who took Krav Maga.

Rarely is anyone ever "honest". When's the last time you broke it off with someone because you couldn't stand their breath, or you eventually realized they were just too stupid? We all try to cushion the blow.

And you'd be best off cushioning any blows that might rain down on your face. Meet for coffee (not a meal), lay it out and bounce as soon as possible.

ROFL! I do have to love Ted and his bro code. I will concede here that you may have a point.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Your first mistake was going out with a crazy woman. Unfortunately, you can't take that part back. However, don't make another mistake with the way you break up with her. As you said, it could get worse.

I'd be very careful as to what you say.

Good luck with that.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The best line for breakup

"I just don't love you".

It closes any doors about the possibility that they might wanna get back with you.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to watch more [/i]How I Met Your Mother[/i].

Brett has the best advice so far. But she knows my local bar and I have a vanity license plate [naturally]...I feel like I might be a few steps away from the wrong kind of car bomb.
    -wtk

I say find a new favorite bar and get yourself a plate for grown up boys and then you'll be good.

Of course, the best way to go about this is to beat her crazy with your own, bigger and better, crazy! :-)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Tell her you can't keep lying to yourself and are coming out of the closet.

winner!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    ROFL! I do have to love Ted and his bro code. I will concede here that you may have a point.

The Lemon Law Ket the Lemon Law!

It's gonna be a thing!
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How bout you not date crazy *****es from the beginning. Chick didn't become crazy overnight.

That is very true. I am not a crazy but I know many crazies and my advice to you is to have her break up with you. So she thinks it was her idea to breakup.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I have no problem ending relationships. In fact, I kind of like it. It's exhilarating.

This, my friend is what concerns me. It's messed up. You enjoy hurting a girl that has been in a relationship with you? I think you need more help than MFP dieters can help you with. We're schmucks...you need a professional counselor to help you with the main problem...

I'm just sayin.

OP don't listen to this lady. Most women are nuts. Just make up a fictitious story to shake that dame off your leg!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Juts be honest with her...

my ex broke up with me becuase he 'didnt feel the same' and left me wondering WHY THE F**K? Still to this day i dont know what 'changed' but it did... Just tell her..

Peace x
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Be proactive. Frame her for a crime and let the police keep her away from you.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Holy crap! Brilliant!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Juts be honest with her...

my ex broke up with me becuase he 'didnt feel the same' and left me wondering WHY THE F**K? Still to this day i dont know what 'changed' but it did... Just tell her..

Peace x

normally, I'd agree, honesty, yes, but she is the only one who thinks they are even dating, so she would never get it, even if he were honest....
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    You win at the internets.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    or just don't be an a-hole about it.
    [/quote]
    :laugh:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Tell her you can't keep lying to yourself and are coming out of the closet.

This :laugh: