A Question for Crazy Girls

Options

Replies

• heartofdorkness
    Options
    Have a friend or family member tell her you died. It's a bit hard to pass off without raising suspicion, but just make sure to include that your body was lost at sea and that the funeral is being held in [insert foreign country of choice] so you can be forever connected to your great-great-grandfather's [insert applicable nationality here] roots. Meanwhile, skip town and change your name if you have to. I hear witness protection programs are quite helpful. If you can fake your own death, surely you can find a way to get into one.

Good luck! :D
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    don't get involved with these girls in the first place hunny, there are plenty of nice girls out there
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Be proactive. Frame her for a crime and let the police keep her away from you.

bwahahahahahahaha
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk
    :noway: ..Then that someone must be you, because you are the only one trying to figure out how to breakup!..LOL
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    btw, folks saying "just tell her the truth" or something along with that lines: Worst advice ever. You never wanna tell the truth you kidding me? You want me to say "hey, I think you're too fat and have ignored yourself too much, sorry" or "BTW, you cry way too damn much and are a drama freaking queen. Get out of my life now". Yeah...no man wants to have that conversation. We would gladly let you wonder for the rest of your life wtf you did wrong just to avoid that 5 hour long straight argument where you try to prove us wrong when we have clearly made our mind up.

To people saying don't date the crazies: Nobody know they're dating a crazy till you're WITH a crazy. Crazy is always either hidden or is covered by a drape of hotness.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk
    :noway: ..Then that someone must be you, because you are the only one trying to figure out how to breakup!..LOL

OR he's trying to remove the crazy from his life....
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How bout you not date crazy *****es from the beginning. Chick didn't become crazy overnight.

^^^^^^^^^^ This!
  • christakersey
    Options
    But it sounds to me like you have been leading her on the whole time.

Bahaha! What on Earth did he say that gave you that impression?

Listen to me friend. Women can be crazy. You go right ahead and come up with the best story you can. Peace corps, shuttle launch, priesthood, whatever you have to do to get out stab-free!

"stab free" HAHA! Best phrase of the day.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Ha de ser terrible tenerme y después perderme.
    -wtk
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Since only one of you thinks your are dating, I would assume that means you haven't moved in together. So it might work best if you just gradually stopped responding to texts, take longer to return calls and keep calls short but polite with no offers of future plans together. It doesn't always have to be a big sit down explaining all the whys and why nots. To lose interest is a reason that requires no painful explanation.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    To people saying don't date the crazies: Nobody know they're dating a crazy till you're WITH a crazy. Crazy is always either hidden or is covered by a drape of hotness.
    In fairness, I actively ignored several warning signs. Several warning signs.
    -wtk
  • noirnatural
    Options
    In defense of "Crazy"Girls...first off, they are just highly emotional:wink: , they are passionate, so just know that when you get involved. You were okay with whatever was going on that you now feel the need to end, so my Advice to you is to MAN UP and take it the good with the bad, with that being said be honest. If you lie and give her a bogus reason, then she will probably try and figure out a way to make you change your mind, delaying the whole process, my thing is, how is it that only one of you think your in a relationship???You need to check yourself, and see what signals your giving off, because one thing I know, we attract what we are...good luck.
  • taunto
    Options
    How bout you not date crazy *****es from the beginning. Chick didn't become crazy overnight.

^^^^^^^^^^ This!

Alot of times crazy isn't discovered till later on. Slept with a girl who immediately thought that we were a couple and wanted to move in together. Girls have never been with a overly-needy guy? Or with a guy who has violent outbursts or is extremely jealous? Crazies don't become crazy overnight but they sure as hell can hide it for long enough time
  • BobsLittleBird
    BobsLittleBird Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If you have a true crazy on your hands you need reinforcements! My brother in law had a true crazy, The story is very lengthy but in brief, he moved to another country across the ocean, that didn't work, he tried again 4 months later when he was home for Christmas. That took team work of another crazy women (ME) to get rid of her for good and to coach him through. He was too nice of a guy and she kept taking all his nicey niceness as a possibility they would get back together, she stalked him for weeks, he had to keep his car at my house and didn't go out alone.

If you need crazy girl coaching let me know and I will elaborate!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    don't get involved with these girls in the first place hunny, there are plenty of nice girls out there

:smile:
  • CarbonCopy007
    Options

"Nice girls are *kitten* in bed."
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    -wtk

Perfectly ok. And you'll have to tell me those signs sometimes. She start picking out home decor? We've all been there. If you REALLY want to avoid dating crazy women then you actually will have to go gay.

If this break up involves anything short of you faking your own death I'm going to be very let down here...
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    suggestions
    1. Make her think it was her idea. ex: do something she hates and let her break up with you.
    2. Move far away without notice.
    3. Get a restraining order before break up. Just to be on safe side.
    4. Plant drugs on her and call cops.
    5. Take her on a vacation to some tropical place and leave her there.
    6. Call 911 and tell them she is attempting suicide because of breakup. They will have to PEC her and she'll be under suicide watch with a psychitrist for at least 72 hours. Mental help may be good.

I understand your concern. Girls today are crazy. I'm a trauma nurse and the past few years I have seen more boys attacked by ex girlfriends. May want to invenst in bullet proof vest and don't walk behind any cars. :happy:
  • noirnatural
    Options
    I have no problem ending relationships. In fact, I kind of like it. It's exhilarating.

This, my friend is what concerns me. It's messed up. You enjoy hurting a girl that has been in a relationship with you? I think you need more help than MFP dieters can help you with. We're schmucks...you need a professional counselor to help you with the main problem...

I'm just sayin.

OP don't listen to this lady. Most women are nuts. Just make up a fictitious story to shake that dame off your leg!!
    :laugh:
  • taunto
    Options
    -wtk

Yup, her crazy was covered by the drape of hotness. It happens. No need to worry about the past. Try to fix it. In the past I just used to move and stop taking calls from numbers I didn't knew but thats not as easy anymore. Depending on the severity of her craziness, just tell her you're dating a cops sister or something along those lines. I simply find a way to tell them that I donot love them. Thats the key statement. Wether you need to tell her that you're dating somebody or that you're gay or something is something you can figure out yourself