A Question for Crazy Girls

Options

Replies

• Pixie_star1234
    Pixie_star1234 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking, I have no problem ending relationships. In fact, I kind of like it. It's exhilarating.

That said, breaking up with a crazy girl* is a dangerous proposition. I don't like being stabbed or hit with a car or having cigarette burns or anything like that. So I ask, in all sincerity, how is a man supposed to dump you without getting thousands of Charles D!ckens-length text messages, a few buckets of tears, and, potentially a new scar or two?

Thanks for the help and you are welcome to PM the answer if you wish to preserve your anonymity. Your secret is safe with me.

Cheers,
    -wtk

* I could totally make a joke about how being dumped by me would make anyone crazy, but now is not the time.

Edit: MFP: You've really got to do something about some of this censoring. If one cannot cite the name of a [vastly overrated] Victorian novelist, then perhaps your filters are a little too intense.

have you seen my Super-Ex Girlfriend? Maybe you should, bwaahahahahahahaha
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    On record, a good breakup is over a fancy dinner and a dozen roses. I like breakups to be as memorable as they are devastating.

That said, I'll probably remove all of the thorns first.
    -wtk

This is a bit sadistic, don't you think? I have a sneaking suspicion you've got plenty of your own ideas about how to handle this. One of 2 things is going in here. 1...You're so sane that you couldn't grasp why you'd never want to be "memorable" to a crazy girl or 2, you're better at being crazy than she is.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    don't get involved with these girls in the first place hunny, there are plenty of nice girls out there

"Nice girls are *kitten* in bed."

The trick is to find a woman who is a "lady in the street, but a freak in the bed". NOT the other way around!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    How bout you not date crazy *****es from the beginning. Chick didn't become crazy overnight.
    Some women hide the crazy better than others. Trust me.
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

Story of my life.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    tell her your gay
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

You probably should just make it clear that the one of you who is not in the relationship is also not in a relationship with other people and that the person who is in the relationship should maybe look for a more stable relationship than the one they aren't but thought they were in.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    lol..I'm crazy but I'm not violent crazy. I would never purposefully injure some1 or their property....I guess I don't qualify :-(
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    first off if you are that scared of her you shouldnt be with her in the first place... secondly have a friend nearby when you let her down... gentlly! give her the 'it's not you it's me' speech. then cut all ties to her. if you have to make severe changes then do so... new car, new number, new place to live, restraining order (j/k unless she is actually psychotic) If she tries to hurt you your friend will be there to help you out. Also, try to have one of her friends there for her that way she has a shoulder to lean on when you abandon her. Unless you are willing to wait out the tears. Goodluck! just DONT do it over the phone or text!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Okay, don't do it by text, letter, or email. Also, before you break up, make sure you change your passwords on everything. If she is crazy, don't put anything past her and she probably has them all. Do it in a place where there are people around, but you still have some privacy. Let her freak out. Cry. Shed tears. Tell her you love her, but your feelings changed and you wanted to be honest with her. Make it very, very clear that you are not interested in her at all. Cut off all communication when you are done except for occassional phone calls to make sure she is okay. Take her off your FB list, everything. This sounds really cruel, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. If she is crazy, she may see any means of you communicating with her as a way to get you back or that you might still want her. Be clear if you call her that you are checking on her and only talk for a few minutes. Don't tell her you love her again and don't get caught up talking about the good times. Hope this helps!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    "You look fat in those pants"
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Buy life insurance: someone should have fun once she is done with you.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You could try this one, just for sheer balls:

Ket: Hey I've been meaning to ask you, would you say that we're dating?

Hot & Crazy: Hehe! Well I don't want to label things or rush into anything, but yeah, we're together. LOL (I'm picturing a girl who says LOL out loud in regular conversation)

Ket: Hunh. That's weird. We're not.

After that you pull out a video camera so everything is documented. 19 million hits on Youtube for "Pretty girl loses her mind in public"
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I guess i'm no help cause i'd totally dump you first! :wink:

^^^^ this!!!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Tell her your wife said you can't see her anymore
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Okay, don't do it by text, letter, or email. Also, before you break up, make sure you change your passwords on everything. If she is crazy, don't put anything past her and she probably has them all. Do it in a place where there are people around, but you still have some privacy. Let her freak out. Cry. Shed tears. Tell her you love her, but your feelings changed and you wanted to be honest with her. Make it very, very clear that you are not interested in her at all. Cut off all communication when you are done except for occassional phone calls to make sure she is okay. Take her off your FB list, everything. This sounds really cruel, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. If she is crazy, she may see any means of you communicating with her as a way to get you back or that you might still want her. Be clear if you call her that you are checking on her and only talk for a few minutes. Don't tell her you love her again and don't get caught up talking about the good times. Hope this helps!

do NOT tell her you love her. That will only encourage manipulation and more crazy will be provoked.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Tell her you love her, but your feelings changed and you wanted to be honest with her.
    I've never loved anyone but myself. While many people have told me to lie to her, that's one I just couldn't say.

Anyway, you sound like you're suggesting a "normal breakup for a normal person." This one is never going to win the Zelda Fitzgerald Emotional Maturity Award.
    -wtk
  • SkinnyLoveRoxi
    Options
    whatever you do, don't lead her on at all when you two break up. Just cut communication. My last boyfriend of two years broke up with me recently, and kept leading me on, then dumping me. That's when I went crazy on him. I'm having to cut all communication with him to move on. So don't drag her around like he did to me. It hurts like crazy.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    You could try this one, just for sheer balls:

Ket: Hey I've been meaning to ask you, would you say that we're dating?
    Hot & Crazy: Hehe! Well I don't want to label things or rush into anything, but yeah, we're together. LOL (I'm picturing a girl who says LOL out loud in regular conversation)
    Ket: Hunh. That's weird. We're not.

After that you pull out a video camera so everything is documented. 19 million hits on Youtube for "Pretty girl loses her mind in public"

magic-trick.jpg

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    In defense of "Crazy"Girls...first off, they are just highly emotional:wink: , they are passionate, so just know that when you get involved. You were okay with whatever was going on that you now feel the need to end, so my Advice to you is to MAN UP and take it the good with the bad, with that being said be honest. If you lie and give her a bogus reason, then she will probably try and figure out a way to make you change your mind, delaying the whole process, my thing is, how is it that only one of you think your in a relationship???You need to check yourself, and see what signals your giving off, because one thing I know, we attract what we are...good luck.

welll said