A Question for Crazy Girls

Options

Replies

• Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The 1st guy I slept with was a friend and I was a good girl from a very religious family , I figured it should mean something to him like it did to me. And he didn't agree. He figured since I was 25 he was doing me some grand favor so thereby owed me no special secret handshake or even a nice dinner..Nope he figured he got a bed-mate and helped me no longer have to tell a guy I am dating that I am virgin so it was a win-win.
    I thought we were dating, I called him A LOT! Too much I am sure but he never told me we were not dating.
    Fast forward to a few months later and I had STOPPED calling him and MOVED ON. I saw him talking to a friend of mine at a local bar I hung out at and since I was cool with him I decided to walk over and talk to them all and he RAN AWAY LIKE A SCARED LITTLE GIRL!! I had not even called in several months.. I went after him asking WTH?? And he acted like I wanted to skin him and wear him..Umm not so much. :grumble:
    If he had treated me with more respect and not like a crazy woman then things would have gone much better.:laugh: Make sure she IS crazy before you call her crazy and maybe she just "likes" you not loves you, And don't treat her like she is crazy because maybe it meant more to her then you but she may already know that deep down. Just tell her nicely your not dating and you don't want to date her and thank her for her time and call it a day. :flowerforyou:
  • GinaMauricio17
    GinaMauricio17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    just an idea. out crazy her? not like violent crazy. just uncomfortable crazy like phobias and strange OCD rituals. tell her you eat your scabs or something. say your scared of women. maybe not a good idea for your reputation or could back fire if she has the same problems. lol a horrible solution for horrible people. just getting creative
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Tell her you can't keep lying to yourself and are coming out of the closet.

Even better if you bring a brawny male friend with you and introduce him as your boyfriend.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't just drop off the face of the earth and just quit calling etc. Tell her straight up you are no longer interested in pursuing anything with her. No you can't even be friends, she will ask or insinuate.

I had a guy just disappear on me once, I called him maybe twice ( I hate calling anyone for any reason so twice was pushing it for me ) and I got no answer. I still have no idea what I did wrong lol. I suspect it had to do with the fact that I didn't pick everything up and leave with him on a spur of the moment trip to the Coast. I committed the unforgivable act of not dumping my then 3 year old son with my parents to go off with him. Three days later, he's vanished.

A few months ago, I hear he told a few of the guys he works with I was crazy and called 24/7 when in reality I called TWICE. The law enforcement community is pretty small around here so I hear from mutual acquaintances about this.

I suppose if I had been different, I could of gone psycho on him, but any man who will be bothered by me putting my son first can kiss my bony *kitten*.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've never really been broken up with aside from like 8th grade when you go thru boys like undies but on my end of things, I've had a few crazy guys like the girls you are describing and got texts, voicemails of him bawling his eyes out, then yelling, then bawling and apologizing...so I called him back and was as honest I could be in the nicest way I could be (I realize it hurts) so you do have to have some human decency...you just have to tell her why and honestly because girls and guys can totally tell when someone is bull****ting them unless they have NO common sense.

BUT if only she thinks you're dating, this shouldn't be too hard...I would just be like, look, we were never official and.....whatever reason you don't want to talk to her anymore.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well since you enjoy ending them and she’s the only one who thinks she’s in one, sounds like you’ve set up the perfect date night for yourself.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I don't know how people can say honesty doesn't work. Why the hell, not. Don't play games with her - tell her the relationship and any feeling are only one sided and you just don't feel the same way. ( Forget my post on pretending to be gay = that was just stupid). So, what if she is crazy. You'll survive. If honesty doesn't work, then what does? REALLY!!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    himymcs.jpg

She's obviously on the wrong side of the line.

This!
    Also, break up with someone, face to face is the best way. But make sure you bring a weapon if this girl is in fact crazy, you'll need it . Maybe on a post it. Just write "I'm sorry, i can't!" And dip out in the morning. Change your number or block them.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh! This one will make sure she NEVER forgets you!

You act every bit as into her, even moreso. You ramp things up for a big, crazy I-know-it's-too-soon-but-I-need-to-spend-my-life-with-you proposal. She's swooning and changing panties 3 times a day.

As you drop to one knee in the restaurant I come up from behind you in costume, yell out "This one's for Tony you sonova...!" and fake kill you. She screams. Fake ambulance takes you away. Fake funeral to follow.

We meet at McClaren's for drinks after. Legen

Wait for it
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I vote for breaking up outdoors, somewhere somewhat public. Enough that you have witnesses, and maybe can discourage some crazy, but not so many that she embarrasses you in front of your future ex-girlfriends. Also, make the breakup about you, not her. Like "I've really enjoyed our time together, but I feel like you deserve something more serious than what I'm capable of giving you, and I don't want to hold you back from that." I mean that's how the last few have gotten rid of me.

ETA: dary.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh! This one will make sure she NEVER forgets you!

You act every bit as into her, even moreso. You ramp things up for a big, crazy I-know-it's-too-soon-but-I-need-to-spend-my-life-with-you proposal. She's swooning and changing panties 3 times a day.

As you drop to one knee in the restaurant I come up from behind you in costume, yell out "This one's for Tony you sonova...!" and fake kill you. She screams. Fake ambulance takes you away. Fake funeral to follow.

We meet at McClaren's for drinks after. Legen

Wait for it

dary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    DARY Legendary that's right!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    Ooooh....Got another one! Show up for a date in drag! Go somewhere that nobody you know frequents...Or ask to take her out to a gay bar, and demand she calls you "honeybuns"!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You could also tell her you're moving to Yemen. Where your new address will be 1 Yemen Street, Yemen... she could write you.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You could just tell her.. "I prefer more submissive girls that cater to me and are only concerned with my happiness. She is too strong of a person that seems to have her own goals and dreams.. so this could never work long term".

Had a friend use that approach on a crazy ex, and he never heard from her again. He was the only ex of hers that got off the hook that easy.
  • uxbridgeheli
    Options
    It's called 'honesty'!!!
    Most women appreciate it! Try it, you might find it works.
    Do NOT do the, it's not me it's you or anything like that.
    Cards on the table and tell it to her straight.
    The worst thing of all you can do is dump her by text!!! Do NOT do this, it is horrible!!
    It won't be easy but she'll get over it!
    Good luck - H x
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    himymcs.jpg
    LOVE THIS!

Good luck! Honesty and in person is probably the best advice but there is no predicting or containing CRAZY!
  • YUP_IMFIESTY
    Options
    there is no way out take her to a public place so that it doesn't get to ugly and if it does some one will either call the police or kick you both out! avoid private confrontations or make her break up with you
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It's easy. Just find the lady you don't want to break up with! (-;
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Have you considered taking her on a trip to Aruba?