What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i wanted to drive up to the local supermarket to grab a few things. i told my 7 year old son we were heading out and taking my car. he said, "but dad, if we walk, we will get more exercise." we walked.

good to know that he is picking up on the importance of exercising.

i dont even know if that counts as a nsv, but thought it was pretty cool.
  • Yummypunknpie
    Yummypunknpie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    what is NSV?
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    fit in to a pair of capri pants that a month ago were killing me.. and have worn them all day!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Needing a belt for my size 16 pants! need to get the 14s out soon~! whoot!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    @Yummypunknpie a NSV is a none scale victory... when a piece of clothing fits better or no longer fits, or you have to move the car seat up or you did more exercise than you thought you could ...stuff like that
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just got my Insanity DVDs and did the 1st fit test today. Did waaaaayyyyyyy better than I expected. Can't wait to start the actual exercise tomorrow.:noway: my face during the recording of my results.
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I had two today! The first was at my gastroenterologist's office when he told me that because I've been doing so well with my weight, diet and exercise he was taking me off my 300mg bedtime dose of Zantac, and if I continue like this and the reflux stays at bay through August 1st, he'll take me off one of my two daily Protonix doses!

The second NSV for the day was when I was out for my 2 mile walk this evening. One of the men I passed along the way (he's seen me out walking often since I started in late February) said "You're doin' great, you look different and better!"
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Today?...an appreciative husband prrrr.
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This may sound stupid but i flirted with a guy today, lol and for me as shy as i am that is a huge step to be open lol
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I did around 100 push ups today and all of them on my toes.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Put on a pair of Columbia shorts that were tight last summer. They are VERY loose. I have tightened the draw string and will only wear them at home for sure. I've pull on them all day. Great feeling.
  • DangerDiv
    DangerDiv Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm at 65 lbs now on the leg machines, which is about a 10 lb increase since 4 weeks ago! I was super stoked today. I probably could've done 70 on the leg extension machine. 65 was a little rough on the leg curl machine, but whatever, 65! holla!
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My husband gave me a big hug when he got home from work today and said "Wow! You feel smaller!"
  • SlidingDown
    SlidingDown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was doing my dailk hike through the state park and as I was on the last mile of the trail I moved to the side for a runner. The guy, who was super hot if I may so, stopped and turned around and said to me. "Ive seen you here for the last few weeks and I just wanted to say how awesome you are. Youre totally doing this. I was in your shoes and lost 150 pounds so keep going girl!" Then he ran off again. I was blushing and grinning from ear to ear.

@GeekyGirlLyn I LOVE this so much!! Fantastic NSVs on this whole thread, but this one in particular made me go AWWWWWW and I have a huge grin too on your behalf.
    That guy is awesome too for letting you know!
  • michelechavez
    Options
    I haven't worn anything dressy for a long time and was planning to go a meeting that I thought I should dress up a little bit for. When I went through my closet and put things on, everything was TOO BIG! I no longer fit into anything fancy.

I wanted to wait until I got to goal, but it looks like I'm going to need to do some shopping now.
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1.wore my new jeans size 27 long...the smallest I've ever bought. they were not even tight!
    2. Going to Pilates twice a week for a month.
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    what is NSV?

ON SCALE VICTORY!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm actually starting to like how I look in pictures that other people take of me unexpectedly, TOTAL NSV!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I do not think I have had one today! Mind you it is only 08:45am LOL! I am however Very proud of how far I have come! last night we had fish and chips for dinner and normally i would totally over eat , so much so that my tummy hurts afterwards, and i didnt I ate my fish and a handful of chips drenched in vinegar, then I was full so and I stopped eating!!!
  • iheartsexy
    Options
    hit 130lbs on the leg press and found out I lost an inch in my thighs... plus my *kitten* is on fire so that's always a good feeling to let me know I've been doing well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!