What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Some one told me to stop losing weight, I look great! yay! still reaching my own goal of course but it's always nice to know that others think I look good enough to stop
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My undies are getting a little saggy and the ones I couldn't wear in awhile I now can Yah.
    The pants I bought back in November now need a belt and are a little baggy. Won't be wearing them in a few more weeks Yah>
    I need a belt period feels so good:happy:
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Some one told me to stop losing weight, I look great! yay! still reaching my own goal of course but it's always nice to know that others think I look good enough to stop
    Someone said the same to me last week and I was offended by it. You're a better woman than me. I guess it depends on how someone says it to you.
  • ItsDiana
    ItsDiana Posts: 60
    Options
    Tried a size 36 jeans (US6/UK8) and it fits! :)
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of a workout streak doing exactly what I scheduled each day (including my rest day on Sunday). Now to get the rest of it in order and get this show back on the road! This is a good start as I always feel better when I'm following my schedule and not making excuses to skip it.
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    my size 12 white linen pants as way to big, when i walked into town at lunchtime i had to keep hold of them as i they felt as if they would fall down if i didn't
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My abs hurt from yesterday's workout... I hope that is good! :)) And my shirt looks a little bigger, but that might be just because it's a large. :)))))
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well, for today my NSV would be that I resisted the urge to binge at lunch time..which is a pretty big deal for me considering that I struggle with a binge eating disorder.

Yay! Go me! ;)
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options
    Not Giving up is my biggest NSV! and my face/neck is starting to look less chubby :D

ps. well done everyone!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Realising that I now weigh almost a stone less than I did in high school :D:drinker:
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of shorts that were not "plus size" this wknd. Now... they were xxl but NOT plus size!!!
    I'll take it!!! :drinker:
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Well, for today my NSV would be that I resisted the urge to binge at lunch time..which is a pretty big deal for me considering that I struggle with a binge eating disorder.

Yay! Go me! ;)

WEll done! that is amazing! I also binge from time to time and I know how tough it is not to!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of pants that I have not comfortably worn since before my son was born (almost 3 years ago!)

Size 10! Back in March, I was a size 16!!

Yay!
  • SlidingDown
    SlidingDown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Being absolutely swamped in work and things I HAVE to do tonight, and rearranging all of them to ensure that I still got to go for a walk. I could so easily have cancelled the walk I planned, but I made it my priority instead :D

Oh, and that it's looking like I'm going to have a great protein day AND be under on my sodium!!
    <Sound of my jaw hitting the floor. The floor which probably has sodium in it, since EVERYFRICKINTHING ELSE DOES!!! lol>
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ...being able to pedal up a monster hill on my bike without having to stop and just walk the bike up the hill (like I used to have to do) and being able to walk seven miles without feeling sore the next day.

When the scale and the tape measure don't budge, I find happiness in the noticeable improvements in endurance that I experience every single day I stay active.
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm a dog walker and I was walking a labrador today when it started pouring with rain - so I started running with the dog to get back to her house and even though we didn't go very far the dog got tired and stopped before I did and I wasnt a bit out of breath :)
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Fitting into pants that I bought ages ago but were too small! They now fit! Yay! Can't wait until they are too big for me! That will be another NSV day!
  • tiffany1226
    tiffany1226 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, a co worker complimented me. :) One told me my scrubs were getting too big. :) Also on the way home from work, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw my collar bones. :):)
  • cmorris0283
    cmorris0283 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started my journey not being able to run more than a minute or so at a time. Even in high school when I was healthy I was a sprinter and anything over .25 miles at a time was torture. Now I can run/walk 5 miles at a time with not alot of walking going on....in about an hour. This morning I took 5 minutes off my 5 mile time...so I'm down to 55 minutes. I can almost call myself a true runner now :tongue:
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a shirt that I haven't worn for two years because it was tight in certain places, but I couldn't bear to part with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!